Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

It may take me a while to build it. I'm gonna have to build probably around 10 battle maps, character stats, hidden mechanics etc etc. It's probably going to be at least a couple months. 

... I'm intrigued ...

(note: he said it wasn't mafia so I'm still retired :D )

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

@rackcs will you put me on the list to host a game soon. 

I'm looking for probably about 12 players in this game as it will be a lot more involved than a traditional mafia game. It actually will be nothing like a mafia game, more of a war strategy type game. The bad guys will be known, each "day" will be a battle with one of them and some RNG NPCs. Each character will be given a set of abilities corresponding to their character type. 

In thread play will consist of turn-based moves in battle. Hidden secrets/weapons/items etc etc. 

It will take me a bit to build the game, but I think it will be a fun concept. 

See the source image

In

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SwAg said:

Figured I’d let people know here since this took off more than I expected since Shadowfax and Summit gave online Mafia some shout outs.

If anyone wants to play Mafia on a video game, hit me up.  The group of people that I stream with got a pretty decent community interested on multiple games:  GTA, Red Dead, Rust, WoW, ESO, and Sea of Thieves.  And each platform brings something unique.  

E.g., Sea of Thieves we have Spyrate Games (YouTube if you’re interested); Rust is just a cluster**** because the community is the most toxic on the Internet; GTA has serious immersion and interactive night success with its organization, and the community is largely in GTA RP; etc.

I’ve watched some Spyrate games. Can be really funny for sure. I also watch GTA RP every so often. Also a good one.

12 hours ago, SwAg said:

Figured I’d let people know here since this took off more than I expected since Shadowfax and Summit gave online Mafia some shout outs.

If anyone wants to play Mafia on a video game, hit me up.  The group of people that I stream with got a pretty decent community interested on multiple games:  GTA, Red Dead, Rust, WoW, ESO, and Sea of Thieves.  And each platform brings something unique.  

E.g., Sea of Thieves we have Spyrate Games (YouTube if you’re interested); Rust is just a cluster**** because the community is the most toxic on the Internet; GTA has serious immersion and interactive night success with its organization, and the community is largely in GTA RP; etc.

i dont get how you could play mafia in those games. do you actually have people in different huts and stuff, and at night, one person goes into the night and killed you.

(like, if youre a watcher, you can look in a players window, and tracker, you can follow a player aroundat night. paranoid gun owner, blast anyone coming to your door with a missle)

then at day, you all meet around the campfire to discuss

maybe Fallout 76 would be good for this

3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

@rackcs will you put me on the list to host a game soon. 

I'm looking for probably about 12 players in this game as it will be a lot more involved than a traditional mafia game. It actually will be nothing like a mafia game, more of a war strategy type game. The bad guys will be known, each "day" will be a battle with one of them and some RNG NPCs. Each character will be given a set of abilities corresponding to their character type. 

In thread play will consist of turn-based moves in battle. Hidden secrets/weapons/items etc etc. 

It will take me a bit to build the game, but I think it will be a fun concept. 

See the source image

Go ahead and sign me up for this right now. With only 12 spots, I don't want to be left off.

This sounds really interesting.

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Don't worry you are blacklisted from all games in this section

tenor.gif?itemid=10604149

+

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

It should be pretty interesting, I may actually request some help in building it. 

=

LOTS of fun for Woz!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i dont get how you could play mafia in those games. do you actually have people in different huts and stuff, and at night, one person goes into the night and killed you.

(like, if youre a watcher, you can look in a players window, and tracker, you can follow a player aroundat night. paranoid gun owner, blast anyone coming to your door with a missle)

then at day, you all meet around the campfire to discuss

maybe Fallout 76 would be good for this

You just said Fallout 76 was good for something 🤯