Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

We hosted those games back on the forum several of us emigrated from.

They’re entertaining when people actually play.  The issue is that the usual inactivity is amplified, which spoils the game a bit when half the people just feign inactivity for 2/3 of the game.

With the right player list, they’re fun.  Or a gentlemen’s agreement to not be little *******.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SwAg said:

We hosted those games back on the forum several of us emigrated from.

They’re entertaining when people actually play.  The issue is that the usual inactivity is amplified, which spoils the game a bit when half the people just feign inactivity for 2/3 of the game.

With the right player list, they’re fun.  Or a gentlemen’s agreement to not be little *******.

Yep, 100% agree. You'd almost need a "night every hour" with a "post every day" requirement or a mod kill happens. It also gets tough on EST to PST gap, and people like me who are really active from 7:00 AM EST to about 3:00 PM EST and then very sporadic to none at night due to IRL commitments/families. 

TBH, whether Town/Scum/Indy, I have too much pride to ghost and take a W, it just doesn't do anything for me. That's not why I play and that's not fun.

4 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

do we have someone booked in to host the next round of survivor or could i sneak in and do a season or australian survivor starting january of next year?

Australian Survivor will be over in a week with everyone dead.

huntsman_australia_dylan_cu.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 5