Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You seem to be focusing on this a little too much.  I'm thinking you need to be dueling next 🤔🤔

It feels like Racks did it and is trying to garner a feel for whether he can claim it in the future and everyone think he is town

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

It feels like Racks did it and is trying to garner a feel for whether he can claim it in the future and everyone think he is town

That's pretty dumb. If I had done it I would probably be hinting that the ability was town, not making everyone question the alignment altogether.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Why is my focus on it too much? Curious about that.

Bc the info doesn't exactly help us narrow in on mafia.  If it's a town move then the person put in to the duel could be either mafia or town.  If it's a mafia move then you'd have to determine whether or not mafia would throw their own in and play wifom. 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That was my initial thought.  Either that or he is mafia and wants to focus on that mechanic so he doesnt have to give his thoughts on who to lynch

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bc the info doesn't exactly help us narrow in on mafia.  If it's a town move then the person put in to the duel could be either mafia or town.  If it's a mafia move then you'd have to determine whether or not mafia would throw their own in and play wifom. 

You literally just explained how it could help us in our bandit hunt. What are you even talking about? I thought mwil was a bandit based on his in thread play but the ability that was used on him gave me pause. I was going back and forth on who would have/use this ability and wanted some second thoughts. 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That was my initial thought.  Either that or he is mafia and wants to focus on that mechanic so he doesnt have to give his thoughts on who to lynch

I have repeatedly said I think mwil should be the lynch. You're straight up making **** up.

Edited by rackcs
typo

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

That's pretty dumb. If I had done it I would probably be hinting that the ability was town, not making everyone question the alignment altogether.

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Does being able to put someone else in the duel seem like a bandit or town like ability? Just asking for general thoughts on the issue, I keep going back and forth myself.

This post to me came off as not wanting to take a stance until others chimed in. Like you had done it, but not sure if it will be perceived as good or bad

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

This post to me came off as not wanting to take a stance until others chimed in. Like you had done it, but not sure if it will be perceived as good or bad

That's a fair point. I didn't really have a stance. I could see it being either way but wanted some other thoughts as I wasn't really confident to say. I can tell you that for sure I do not do it. I have made it very clear that my curiosity about this ability is based solely on the fact that it was used on mwil. I'm not sure how you think this discussion is solely about the ability itself and not about it's relation to it being used on mwil. I wasn't even trying to make a whole thing out of it, I just wanted a couple of people to share their thoughts. I think you wonder twins have way overhyped what I was doing.

1 hour ago, Dome said:

With 18 players alive, majority means 10 votes.

4 Hockey - ET80, malf, nacho, mwil

3 pickle - james, hockey, matts

3 matts - orca, pickle, bcb

2 mwil - swag, rackcs

1 woz - counselor

1 Untouch - squire

0 KOTN

*a large piles of furs dominates Ginger's room*

Stella: "... is he still alive?"
Ginger: "I ... don't know ... I tried to wake him ... but ..."
Stella: "Honey ... I know you're new here and all, but you cannot let the clientele move in."
Ginger: "But ... how do I get him out?!"

*Stella wanders out of the room, comes back with a jug of cold water*
*She throws it on the piles of furs*

RAAAAAAA!!! WHY IS WULF WET?!

Stella: "Baby, it's time to get up. You've got a duel on."

*the pile shifts, revealing a large man with bloodshot eyes*
*he looks at Stella*

I like you. Got spirit. Do that again and I break you.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Reckon we can’t go wrong between Cannon and Blondie.

I still want to know how Hockey knew I claimed without reading up. 

43 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That's actually a great explanation. I'm going to think on it for a bit.

Meh. PRick gets votes every game. Not that great an explanation. 

16 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Matts4313

Were you the one toward the end of the last game that wanted to rely on night moves?

Anyone who remembers can answer this for matts

I guess? I had a perfect plan that would have worked perfectly if town didnt poop the bed. So yes, I was relying on moves.