Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

A towering man with a dark complexion walked in. He was wearing a traditional Native headdress and a smug smile. 

In the back some of the Patrons whispered.

Hey, I think that guys an Indian!”

”You uncultured swine! They’re called Native Americans!”

”No, I’m saying I think he’s an Indian. Like an Indian Indian.”

”DAMN IT SAYIN IT TWICE AINT NO BETTER! YOURE BEING INSENSITIVE TO HIS CULTURE.”

“I’m pretty sure he’s the one being insensitive.

Chief Eagle Thunder went to the bar and signed in. He opted for the free Firewater.

See! Told ya he’s a Native! He got the Firewater”

”Now who’s being insensitive you prick!?

The Chief sat down outside with his Firewater. He sipped it as he opened his takeout box full of leftover Chicken Tikka Masala.

Welcome, @ET80

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

The Chief sat down outside with his Firewater. He sipped it as he opened his takeout box full of leftover Chicken Tikka Masala.

And now, I do the dance of my people... to cause great pain and suffering to all of my enemies...

tenor.gif?itemid=10589810

• Like 1

A slick man in a slicker suit strolled in. He twirled his mustache and adjusted his monacle. He sat down at the poker table.

”Here to give us all your money again Mr. Beauregard?” Asked one of the gamblers, the others laughed.

”Kindly shut the **** up.” Ashton Beauregard replied “but probably.”

Welcome @rackcs

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

A behemoth of a man donned in all fur walked up to the counter.

”I keeeel. I dreeeenk. And I make love. Where are vimmen?!”

The bartender pointed and Wulf made his way upstairs to the sounds of the gigglin ladies.

Welcome @Woz

Another man walked in 

“Howdy pardner! Name's Pierre "Big Gunz" McGillicuddy. I'm a drifter, of sorts, just rolled into town from Sioux City. Now, despite my namesake, I will indeed be takin ya up on that offer of a "rental" weapon. I reckon a Sioux City Sarsaparilla would make me feel right at home...but if you're all sold out I guess I'll take a water. Driftin’s a lonely road, so I'd sure love to saunter on upstairs to the ladies, if you'll oblige me.”

When Pierre finally took a breath Old Man Dome butted in “Okay! I got it I got it I got it! Please stop.”

Welcome @James

A meek and mild mannered contestant entered the Saloon.

”The names Art, Art Vandelay! So if I sign here I get the free pistol, right? I’m quite the businessman and I feel a bit underpowered without one! And is it free? The free pistol I mean.”

Welcome, @squire12

• Like 1

If you sent me a signup PM and didn’t get a write up or make it to the signup list it’s because it’s personal and I don’t like you. 

Not really, just let me know.