Anthony Davis traded to Lakers (Ball/Ingram/Hart/3 1sts)

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

We can all agree it truly is hilarious how this all worked out for Boston. I had to hear about those damn assets for 6 years and they are really building around a Tatum, Brown, dead Hayward core 

I don’t see what’s so devastating about building around Tatum and Brown lol

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

We can all agree it truly is hilarious how this all worked out for Boston. I had to hear about those damn assets for 6 years and they are really building around a Tatum, Brown, dead Hayward core 

And I mean it's not terrible or anything as they still will be a top 4ish type of team in the East, but man did they have the potential to be really special. I mean they were able to pull a trade off for Kyrie, so props for that regardless of how it ended. But lawd was Ainge stingy with his assets. I read somewhere that if Ujiri had Boston's assets, he would have built a dynasty by now. No lies spoken! 

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

That’s a bold take honestly. 

Haven't been around cause the forum is cancer. But I agree. Rockets fans ruined the forum for me. So they're #1 all time.

Right there with William Spikes

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

And I mean it's not terrible or anything as they still will be a top 4ish type of team in the East, but man did they have the potential to be really special. I mean they were able to pull a trade off for Kyrie, so props for that regardless of how it ended. But lawd was Ainge stingy with his assets. I read somewhere that if Ujiri had Boston's assets, he would have built a dynasty by now. No lies spoken! 

How was Ainge stingy? He paid up in the Kyrie deal, I don’t think the Kawhi deal was ever legitimate and he would’ve paid up for AD but Kyrie left and AD said he wouldn’t resign. 

Knocking Danny for this is stupid tbh.

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

How was Ainge stingy? He paid up in the Kyrie deal, I don’t think the Kawhi deal was ever legitimate and he would’ve paid up for AD but Kyrie left and AD said he wouldn’t resign. 

Knocking Danny for this is stupid tbh.

Agreed. Just 2 years ago everyone was saying he was a master for landing kyrie & hayward. Ball didn't bounce his way. But has done a great job at building a hypothetical team without destroying their future(what the Lakers are doing right now)

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

Calling Brown average seems silly but yeah.

He is averaging 11 PPG through 3 seasons, is not an elite defender and not a playmaker. He still has the age factor but that will be gone in 2 years if he doesn't significantly improve. 

1 minute ago, Fresh Prince said:

If we traded our assets for Davis, Kawhi, Butler chances are they would’ve left just like Kyrie. Then you would’ve criticized Ainge anyways.

You have to take chances in the NBA. The safe route rarely wins titles.