Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

24 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its not that. I cant remember which gmen is which. I know the troll in the Eagles forum right now. But the rest of them all blend together. 

Was this a good or a bad one.

You are a monster

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'll be up front with this.  I'm an other I have to probe @Matts4313 to win.  Leave me alive and we all can win together

tenor.gif

Let me tell you friend, claiming other doesn’t work out for you, even when you retroactively post plenty of evidence and proof as such. 

Pickle Rick

You only have yourself to blame. You’re patient zero of that green Martian disease you’re spreading.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its not that. I cant remember which gmen is which. I know the troll in the Eagles forum right now. But the rest of them all blend together. 

Was this a good or a bad one.

I'm the one that said your son looks like wilford brimley. 

And I stand by it

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Let me tell you friend, claiming other doesn’t work out for you, even when you retroactively post plenty of evidence and proof as such. 

Pickle Rick

You only have yourself to blame. You’re patient zero of that green Martian disease you’re spreading.

Only time I've seen it...I was a friendly other who had to survive to win with the winning team. I caught Matts and his entire mafia team in 3 of 4 nights based on reads...town let me win with them...but it was a struggle to stay alive

• Like 1