Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Only time I've seen it...I was a friendly other who had to survive to win with the winning team. I caught Matts and his entire mafia team in 3 of 4 nights based on reads...town let me win with them...but it was a struggle to stay alive

Didn't town let me win with you all when I had to find Smecker?

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Only time I've seen it...I was a friendly other who had to survive to win with the winning team. I caught Matts and his entire mafia team in 3 of 4 nights based on reads...town let me win with them...but it was a struggle to stay alive

What game was this?

This sounds like a deep down mafia fantasy, not reality. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What game was this?

This sounds like a deep down mafia fantasy, not reality. 

It was the game he claimed early to be friendly with crazy abilities we let him be and you pushed hard for his lynch so we lynched you.  Then you mafia brethren followed suit pushing the crap out of orca so we lynched them (I am pretty sure that is what happened) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Glen said:

Oh wow. I got the God role. 

Matts

This is why you never trust a gmen. They say things like:

On 6/17/2019 at 6:50 AM, Gmen said:

Word on the street is that Daniel Jones is basically an athletic Peyton Manning.

On 6/17/2019 at 7:29 AM, Gmen said:

Side note, Shurmur says rookie WR Darius Slayton was the most improved player in OTAs. I’m thinking we have a Peyton Manning to Reggie Wayne scenario unfolding. With Bo Jackson at running back.

Thoughts?

On 6/17/2019 at 10:52 AM, Gmen said:

Chris Simms has heard things like ‘Best rookie we’ve had in here.. It’s been that impressive.’ Which is saying something coming from a team that just had the ROY.  

At this point the Giants would be wise to keep Jones’ grounded, because we all know the NFL isn’t easy on rookie quarterbacks. It might take a few weeks before he goes all Patrick Mahomes on the league.

They are all clinically insane.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It was the game he claimed early to be friendly with crazy abilities we let him be and you pushed hard for his lynch so we lynched you.  Then you mafia brethren followed suit pushing the crap out of orca so we lynched them (I am pretty sure that is what happened) 

I do remember that game. But Orca didnt catch us, town did because we tried to force a lynch. 

I still believe you should always lynch others. They can always claim to be friendly. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I do remember that game. But Orca didnt catch us, town did because we tried to force a lynch. 

I still believe you should always lynch others. They can always claim to be friendly. 

I was the one leading the lynches pushing the reasoning though

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I think that was Hectic Henry tree farm.  Dome ran that game I believe