Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm assuming a power like that is a one time use. Matts didn't have that power on N1. So long as we make it through the night without Dome getting hung, mission becomes ostensibly useless. Matts behavior at the end of N1 would lead me to believe that he was town, not scum. Not a guarantee, but it's enough to make me question his hanging. 

Matts behavior putting pickle out of the game and lying over and over all of day 1 has me believing the exact opposite tbh. He was shady, feigning ignorance, forgetting his own posts and blaming them on me, etc.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Matts behavior putting pickle out of the game and lying over and over all of day 1 has me believing the exact opposite tbh. He was shady, feigning ignorance, forgetting his own posts and blaming them on me, etc.

A lot of that is just Matts, imo. But the vote hopping at the end is a risky play for scum in that scenario with two town on the line. I don't get the reasoning. I would have to assume that scum chat would tell him not to do that. Of course, doesn't mean he'd listen...but I just don't understand the motivation behind making such a move, even for Matts.  

Also, Matts didn't put Pickle out of the game. He wasn't the tie breaker. 

Its certainly possible that he was scum...but there's just enough for me to question there in regards to "why" to not put him (well, mission), at the top of my list today. 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I’m still weighing Rags fascination with Squire and overtuneling and not looking outside of that. It’s super scummy and flying under the radar IMO.

It's scummy to push someone you think is scum?  

1 hour ago, Forge said:

ET mentioned it earlier. I don't have the experience with Rags to know if it's some sort of meta thing though. 

I like to go back and read player's posts to see if scummy behavior stands out.  When I find someone with that behavior, I make a case.

53 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The Woz and Forge interaction feels like 2 town.  

@MWil23  I think Ragnarok feels like he has enough thread credit with enough posters from the Walter Football to make a push on me, even as bad as it is.  He has stated that some people agreed with it, but the only person I could find was pickle on D1 and Touch on D2....but that was mostly related to my statement that touch as town.

Ragnarok

He will come in and say something that it is cute that I am voting him.  

There were others who said that the case made sense.  Counselor for one.

That said, I've moved off thinking you are scum.  So I need to go read through a couple other people in a bit.  

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

@bcb1213 @squire12

Are either of you amenable to moving off your current votes to the other? IE, BCB, are you willing to vote Rags or is your vote sticking with Dingo, and likewise squire, are you willing to move to Dingo if needed or are you set on Rags? 

The last thing that we can afford to do is split votes, particularly with mission having a triple vote on dome and unlikely to change off that at any point (I feel like we may not even see him the rest of the day). If we believe Pwny, we are already going to lose one town tonight because of his mod kill for not voting. Splitting our votes could be really really bad. 

This is a peculiar question.  I'm willing to vote anyone if the case is right 

22 minutes ago, Forge said:

@bcb1213 @squire12

Are either of you amenable to moving off your current votes to the other? IE, BCB, are you willing to vote Rags or is your vote sticking with Dingo, and likewise squire, are you willing to move to Dingo if needed or are you set on Rags? 

The last thing that we can afford to do is split votes, particularly with mission having a triple vote on dome and unlikely to change off that at any point (I feel like we may not even see him the rest of the day). If we believe Pwny, we are already going to lose one town tonight because of his mod kill for not voting. Splitting our votes could be really really bad. 

I would move to dingo.

I agree the vote splitting does not help

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

This is a peculiar question.  I'm willing to vote anyone if the case is right 

Some people get weird about voting where they want to vote. You could have a hard scum read on Dingo and be unwilling to move off.  You may have a hardcore town lean on Rags and be unwilling to vote him specifically. I'm trying to avoid fractured voting if possible. I'm rolling with Dome's sensor move right now, so you in particular are an important piece of that. 

With 17 players, it's 9 vote to lynch.

mission - 5 (dingo, mwil, et80, counselor, james

dome - 3 (mission

pwny - 2 ( rack, ted

Ted - 1 (dome

dingo - 1 (bcb

forge - 1 (woz

rag - 1 (squire

didn't vote:

@Forge

@SwAg

@Ragnarok

@Nazgul

Vote or die:

@pwny

14 minutes ago, Counselor said:

We going Dingo?

Dingo is the direction I'm leaning right now. Mission will have to stay on the table just because so many people are clearly open to it.