Madden 20

Cheesehawk

Just now, jyod21 said:

I hope something comes out about franchise improvements.  More than just the new XFactors.  The features they're listing has me nervous.

Im not nervous but I also plan on not buying this (like I say every year) This year I’m sticking with that though because the ps5 is rolling out and last of us and ghost of Tsushima are the last two PS4 games I plan to buy. 

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Im not nervous but I also plan on not buying this (like I say every year) This year I’m sticking with that though because the ps5 is rolling out and last of us and ghost of Tsushima are the last two PS4 games I plan to buy. 

Yeah, I've been buying Madden every 2-3 years now, but I go into every release just hoping they can give me a reason to buy it.  I'll wait for the franchise blog, but right now, it's not looking promising.  Just saw back of the box type stuff for Face of the Franchise and MUT.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jyod21 said:

Yeah, I've been buying Madden every 2-3 years now, but I go into every release just hoping they can give me a reason to buy it.  I'll wait for the franchise blog, but right now, it's not looking promising.  Just saw back of the box type stuff for Face of the Franchise and MUT.  

It used to be a weighted decision with money being tight like I had to choose if buying it or really any games in a year was a good decision but in recent years I’ve been flush so I have to talk myself out of getting it lol. This year a combination of the PS4 becoming redundant for me and the absolute disappointment I feel within a week of getting the game every year since 12 is enough to power me into telling this game no. Especially since the 5 rolls out in the winter and I won’t really care to play madden then

16 minutes ago, jyod21 said:

I hope something comes out about franchise improvements.  More than just the new XFactors.  The features they're listing has me nervous.

Release details came out today and not a single mention of Franchise mode aside from LIVE playbooks. They're going all-in on MUT, as they have been for the past few years because that's where the money is. It's really a shame, because Madden is such a joke of a game now.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I don’t think there will be any significant changes to this game cause the lazy team of ea developers know the game will sell just because it’ll be on a new console 

Man does anyone on here say cause and because more than me 

44 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Release details came out today and not a single mention of Franchise mode aside from LIVE playbooks. They're going all-in on MUT, as they have been for the past few years because that's where the money is. It's really a shame, because Madden is such a joke of a game now.

Yeah, I saw that, too.  LIVE playbooks (which were supposed to be in last year), and 50 XFactors.  XFactors are just as much a MUT thing as they are franchise, too.  Not looking good.

• Like 1

madden( and probably most sports games) shouldn't be annually released. The upgrades we get from one yr to the next is not worth the 60+ price tag. The little they do add probably could of been part of a madden20 upgrade patch with a 20-25 price tag(new rosters, rookies, uniforms, stadiums, schedule etc..). A new madden should be released like every 2-3 years. this business model needs a overhaul for the consumer, but that will never happen lol

• Like 2