STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, squire12 said:

is that an upgrade?  

Is this really a counter claim?  Seems like a tactical officer might be a common role for more than 1 player 

I do believe your 2nd post is important to understand. I think there may be more TOs...but the detailed backstory, having a disruptor, and claiming no one visited Matts, but Matts claiming someone did(did I get that right?)....its the totality of the case imo that makes Glen the best choice...

Someone help me on why Mookie is the other option?

Just now, The Orca said:

I do believe your 2nd post is important to understand. I think there may be more TOs...but the detailed backstory, having a disruptor, and claiming no one visited Matts, but Matts claiming someone did(did I get that right?)....its the totality of the case imo that makes Glen the best choice...

Here is the entire case against mookie:

"he hasnt posted"

/the end

22 hours ago, Dome said:

me use tricorder last night

me scan malf, touch and swag

mookie glen get in way, me scan them too

Me found Federation, Borg Collective and House of Duras

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

@The Orca  See the above post from Dome

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Not really a counter claim so much as saying that he is a tactical officer and has no backstory so it's unlikely Glen does.

IMO Effectively a CC.

There are 8 Named Characters in the OP Pic + Wesley Crusher as named characters.

There are five generic crewman roles that Counselor listed as his fake claims.

Lursa, B'Etor, Lurin, Borg = 4 more

That's 18 roles out of 24. There are likely a couple of more named Federation the rest are scum roles.. 

The odds of two Tactical Officers is unlikely. 

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Also he was on Dome's list of 5. Very convenient to leave that out.

That was implied. I forget on mafia sometimes you have to regurgitate every little factoid or people create narratives. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

What's this?

Whoops, guess not. My B. 

Archived