STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

So you are a generic engineer crewman that is el-aurian (a race which is virtually extinct or assimilated with the borg).  

You have an item 

And you can compare alignments 

You have failed to say

1. How you compare alignments 

2. Why 3 and then 2 

3. What your item is.

40 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Calling my shot - feel free to ridicule post game if this is horribly wrong. 

Borg right now: Swag & Dome

Romulan: Pickle & Ted

Klignon: TK3

MD4L is the wildcard. Could be Romulan or Borg in lieu of one of the others. 

Yeah I think it's horribly wrong.

The solid Romulans for me are MD4L and KSJ.

You and Swag as Borg.

TK3 is the the last Klingon.

On 7/3/2019 at 10:31 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Last night, there was more ruckus occurring on board the Enterprise. A lot more ruckus.

First of all, @bucsfan333 attempted to shoot a man with a disruptor! Unfortunately for him, the disurptor appeared to be sabotaged, and he ended up disintegrating himself in a slow painful array of green light! After analyzing the ashes, his identity was confirmed to be Reginald Barclay, Federation aligned. A PADD was found at the site of his corpse. It read:

But the night was not done, oh no, not by a long shot. Next, there were screams heard from down the other side of the deck. Seems that @MookieMonstah was phased in the face by someone. In a dark orange beam of light, he fell to the floor, never to get back up again. After some forensic analysis, he was confirmed to be B'Etor, House of Duras aligned. Strangely, no items were found on his corpse, not even the  Klingon standard disruptor. It's somewhat of a small mystery what happened to it?

But the killings weren't done, I'm afraid. Next murder victim was @MWil23, who got himself done in by a disruptor. This one seemed to fire normally, unlike the one that did poor Reginald in. A quick scan of the ashes revealed him to be Geordi La Forge, Federation aligned. He was carrying a PADD, but nothing was written within.

But the nightly news for the Federation did have one positive turn by the night's end. Well, kind of. There was hull damage. A LOT of hull damage, from a bomb that went off in the middle of the night. Decompressed a whole freaking deck. Miraculously, however, only one person was found to be blown away, @DingoLadd. The crew found some bits and pieces that were left of him and determined he was Toreth, Romulan Star Empire aligned! On his corpse, a disruptor was found!

All in all, a mixed night for the Federation. The Autopsy report on the OP will be updated momentarily. You may now discuss your moves and such - Day 3 is officially open. Due to Independence day, this will be a 48-hour day. Spend some time with your family. We'll resume this game on 7/5 at 9 PM ET.

So D2 Dome comes out with his 5 man list...yet isnt killed fishy. 1 is lynched, 1 killed, 1 cleared 

15 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The crew of the Enterprise was mourning the loss of their legendary Captain, Jean-Luc Picard. But there is no rest for the wickid...

@Counselor, after sneaking onto the Enterprise and offering his services as an ace thief, was the first victim. Of himself, that is. He attempted to fire his disruptor, but unfortunately for him, due to sabotage, the weapon backfired, killing him instantly. After some tests, he was revealed to be a Borg Drone, Borg Collective aligned. Originally, he was Lurin, Ferengi Alliance aligned. Nanobots were found near his corpse. Very few on the Enterprise will mourn the death of this converted troublemaker; but many will remember his contributions.

Next up, the Enterprise continued to take major casualties to its bridge crew. @RuskieTitan exploded after being hit by a fully charged phaser. It didn't take forensics long to determine that he wasn't biological at all, and was actually Data, Federation aligned! His only effects was a tricorder he had on his person at the time.

Finally, and probably worst of all, @rackcs's ashes was found dead on the bridge, after he got hit by what is assumed to be a disruptor. After some DNA analysis, he was found to be William Riker, Federation aligned. On his person, a phaser and a PADD was found. Nothing was written in the PADD.

How will the Enterprise's crew be able to press onward with this growing list of casualties?

Day 4 is open. OP will be updated with the Autopsy reports soon.

This leads us to last night

Dome again isnt killed after red lettering Tk3 day 3. Swag also isnt hit. Meaning that the hits didnt want to legitimize Domes invests and the killing factions are not afraid of Borg imo. 

This pretty much confirms Tk3 is still killing imo...but for which side...

8 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Yeah I think it's horribly wrong.

The solid Romulans for me are MD4L and KSJ.

You and Swag as Borg.

TK3 is the the last Klingon.

Well, we can compare notes after the game.

5 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Why if most people thought he was Data?

N1 was Malf, N2 was Counselor, N3 was ?? 

What are you missing here? Picard, once converted, they had the ability to go after named characters. It would make sense he would target (assumed) Data/Dome.

Why do you think Counselor was N2? I thought I already disproved that... or at least made the case it isnt likely. 

On 6/30/2019 at 7:47 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

STARTING ITEMS:

You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Nanobots (faction): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night, but factional items are not expended on use. Can attempt to convert a player into a Borg Drone. Conversion will only work on crewmen characters (Federation-aligned players who are not a member of the command staff), scum/third party characters, or Jean-Luc Picard. Only one scum character per faction can be recruited. If Jean-Luc Picard is recruited, he will be transformed into Locutus of Borg. If the conversion fails due to attempting it against an ineligible target, the user of this item's alignment is revealed to the target

9 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Why if most people thought he was Data?

N1 was Malf, N2 was Counselor, N3 was ?? 

Counselor only could use Nanobots as Borg...so he couldnt have used the gun that blew up N3 as Borg

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Well, we can compare notes after the game.

What are you missing here? Picard, once converted, they had the ability to go after named characters. It would make sense he would target (assumed) Data/Dome.

Why do you think Counselor was N2? I thought I already disproved that... or at least made the case it isnt likely. 

This could aslo explain why Dome has become quiet the last 3 days...skating by on he first 2 nights invests

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Clear lynch today is Swag. He is confirmed to be a race of Borg by Racks, he visited Malf N1 when he was converted to appear in the Dome invest...Tk3 needs to be the lynch tomorrow

I had hope for you.