Kawhi Leonard signs with Clippers and Clippers trade for Paul George

49erurtaza

7 minutes ago, Utley said:

Rammy. Come on now.

Bro what do you mean? Sabo and Vic are phenomenal. We don’t know what OKC will do or get with those pics. If you gave me a choice with what I know? It’ll be Vic those clipper pics will be later rounds. 

Just now, El ramster said:

Bro what do you mean? Sabo and Vic are phenomenal. We don’t know what OKC will do or get with those pics. If you gave me a choice with what I know? It’ll be Vic those clipper pics will be later rounds. 

Sabo is a bench big. Vic is coming off a major injury. We don't know what he's going to be when he comes back. Two of the clipper picks are in 24 and 26 and the swaps are in 23 and 25. How do you know they'll be later?

56 minutes ago, Utley said:

Sabo is a bench big. Vic is coming off a major injury. We don't know what he's going to be when he comes back. Two of the clipper picks are in 24 and 26 and the swaps are in 23 and 25. How do you know they'll be later?

Kawhis and George’s game age well and don’t rely on athleticism. Unless they both die they’ll be set for a while. 

But weirder things have happened. 

Maybe you’re right.. But I could also see OKC Fire Presti if they hit a tough patch. Maybe the future GM could wreck those pics. 

See the Celtics. All those pics and nothing was done or acquired. Just wasted assets. 

Lmao calling Sabonis a bench big. That’s how I know you don’t watch that man. 

Edited by El ramster

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Kawhis and George’s game age well and don’t rely on athleticism. Unless they both die they’ll be set for a while. 

I've watched more of Sabonis than you can imagine watching. George will be 36 and Leonard will be 35 in 2026.

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

See the Celtics. All those pics and nothing was done or acquired. Just wasted assets. 

Draft picks are such overrated assets unless you have an excellent scouting department and player development program. 

8 minutes ago, El ramster said:

But weirder things have happened. 

Maybe you’re right.. But I could also see OKC Fire Presti if they hit a tough patch. Maybe the future GM could wreck those pics. 

lmao what. We got Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum and Kyrie Irving with those "wasted assets". What a horrific take.

3 hours ago, showtime said:

The Thunder made the decision because they know it's time to blow it up and start over.  They made the wrong decision when they let James Harden walk.  That was the start.  After Durant left, they tried to continue to compete by bringing in Paul George.  They've been bounced from the first round year after year since Durant left and this past postseason was just a mess for them.  They realize they're not true contenders, so instead of being a treadmill team they are willing to bite the bullet and start fresh.

Did they?  In an upcoming season in which the West is viewed is wide opened, they tore down what was a 6th seed.

Just now, CWood21 said:

Did they?  In an upcoming season in which the West is viewed is wide opened, they tore down what was a 6th seed.

Sam Presti made one of the weakest moves in history rushing to trade away an MVP caliber talent to help him build a superstar team in the same conference. 

• Like 1

Just now, CWood21 said:

Yes, the west is wide open.  Wide open in terms of there being no overwhelming favorite like the Warriors have been the past several years.  But it's not wide open in the fact that anyone can win it.  The west will basically come down to the Lakers, Clippers or Warriors.  There's no way OKC with Paul George and Russell Westbrook would reach the finals.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Sam Presti made one of the weakest moves in history rushing to trade away an MVP caliber talent to help him build a superstar team in the same conference. 

First off, Harden probably isn't as good in Oklahoma City as he was in Houston.  Secondly, I put more blame on ownership than Presti.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Yes, the west is wide open.  Wide open in terms of there being no overwhelming favorite like the Warriors have been the past several years.  But it's not wide open in the fact that anyone can win it.  The west will basically come down to the Lakers, Clippers or Warriors.  There's no way OKC with Paul George and Russell Westbrook would reach the finals.

I guess I disagree.  Unless Westbrook goes all rogue, I think OKC could absolutely win a title.

Just now, CWood21 said:

First off, Harden probably isn't as good in Oklahoma City as he was in Houston.  Secondly, I put more blame on ownership than Presti.

I'm talking about trading away PG13 before July 6 in order to help the Clippers build their super team.