Westbrook traded to Rockets

ttitansfan4life

OKC and Pels are going to own the draft for the next 5-7 years with all the draft picks they are stocking up with lol. As for the Rockets, its going to be interesting to see Harden and Westbrook together being that they are totally different from when they were younger playing together in OKC. If people are saying Harden is a better version of Westbrook when it comes to trying to do everything by himself in the regular season and legit running out of gas in the playoffs then its going to be one heck of a time seeing them together. I cant wait to see this. Its either going to be a beautiful thing or a train wreck but either way we wont be able to look away lol. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I mean the fit w/ Harden and Westbrook is obvi a nightmare (Russ w/ anyone is a nightmare) but I can appreciate what Morey is doing here. Maybe Russ backs down a bit since he's in a spot that he doesn't run everything 

KD won MVP w/ Russ. PG had his best year w/ Russ. OKC is in this situation because Adams feeds off Westbrook more than any player in the league (I'm pretty sure Adams was assisted by WB more than any other player was assisted by another player last year and I think Ibaka was too when he was there) and got overpaid because of it. 

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

as someone who just watched kyrie destroy an established contender, i'd rather have cp3 than westbrook

you can't blame kyrie for destroying the Cs because all of their players are mentally weak

(I like this take, it's different, so I will run w/ it)

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I actually like cp3 on the thunder. He needs to dominate the ball to be great. He’ll be good there and SGA will get plenty of playing time while he’s hurt. 

If anybody needs load management....its CP3.