Westbrook traded to Rockets

ttitansfan4life

23 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

And Grant. 

Granted, Miami is going to have to give up nearly as much salary in return to OKC for CP3.

Now it's time to get Gallo from the Thunder @beekay414.

Won't happen. Our owners have proven to be cheap and won't go into the luxury tax. We squandered the Brogdon TPE because of it. 

23 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Won't happen. Our owners have proven to be cheap and won't go into the luxury tax. We squandered the Brogdon TPE because of it. 

SMH, that could be the difference between a championship and another conference finals loss. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danger said:

So, any rumors about CP3 being flipped to any other teams? I'm not going back and reading all the earlier part of the thread :S 

Houston hoped to find third-team destination preferable to Chris Paul, but ultimately leaves it OKC to execute next step once Presti confers w/ CP3 agent Leon Rose. Miami remains possibility for Paul (3 years, $124M) -- and OKC obviously has picks to incentivize deal, if needed.

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

the hope is harden does.  cp3 isnt better than westbrook. if it was a swap i wouldnt have been mad..its the future picks that scratch my head.

CP3 is better off ball than Westbrook, but not as good in iso.