Guice ??? for camp with a hammy

bigdog44

6 hours ago, taylor made said:

So glad we drafted Bryce Love for insurance. Justice Hill or Benny Snell on this roster would have made a lot more sense. At this point, you can't rely on Guice, ever. He's 1/3 of a RBCC at best.

Bryce Love will be on PUP. He just tore his ACL last November. 

I blame the training staff... haha

“Derrius Guice downplayed his recent hamstring injury, stating there's "no reason" for concern.

This was in response to a Twitter user, who noted many were "freaking out" over his recent setback. Guice added, "I don't listen to the noise. I know what's going on with me." The injury occurred weeks ago and it's entirely possible that the second-year back will be up and running by the time training camp starts later this month. That being said, Guice's current mid-round ADP is a tough ask coming off last year's ACL tear, especially with Adrian Peterson a threat to his workload on early downs.”

If the injury happened weeks ago and he’s been rehabbing and getting treatment on it, I’m less worried about this. He may have gotten put on the PUP to start training camp anyways bc of last years ACL, so this just gives them more reason to rest him and get him to 100. I’m not going to overreact about this. Hamstring injuries happen and it actually couldn’t happen at a better time than late June.
Edited by turtle28