Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

10 minutes ago, MD4L said:

To expand my thoughts on Dome,

I compare to him to a player named Injured Reserve on the old forum. Great player, rarely got voted away, but there was a rule we used with him. Vote him away early because even if he’s town to start (like last game) somehow he’ll end up mafia and town won’t be able to stop him.

@SwAg @bcb1213 @rackcs can attest to what I’m saying.

This makes a ton of sense actually. 

I'll sign off on this. 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

@squire12 I was leaning heavily towards md4l before this post.  Mostly bc he was voting orca despite dome being up there in votes. Since he posted and switched his vote back to him I am starting to lean back towards town 

Rethinking this, with md4l's shift to dome very very shortly after my post drawing attention to those 5 I am starting to come back to a scum lean.   

I have a hard time reading most players in general and MD4L falls into that for sure.

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

I’m glad your thinking this out but it’s meaningless. I’m town putting myself on the line to get Dome out of here. As mafia this is an atrocious play bc I’m not getting protected as a result. So lean where you’d like.

Dome is good.  But you seem to be pushing this harder than I would expect on d1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Dome is good.  But you seem to be pushing this harder than I would expect on d1

Imo pushing Dome is an invite to get killed so there’s no turning back here for me. We can pick up the pieces if he’s town. If he’s mafia, we made a big move on the first day phase

55 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Not even a little. I’ve played a lot of mafia in my day. Very rarely is anything learned from D1 and town is lynched 90% of the time.

This may be a miscommunication on what is learned on d1 vs from d1.

I agree town learns little on d1, but later on, a good amount can be learned from it

37 minutes ago, MD4L said:

To expand my thoughts on Dome,

I compare to him to a player named Injured Reserve on the old forum. Great player, rarely got voted away, but there was a rule we used with him. Vote him away early because even if he’s town to start (like last game) somehow he’ll end up mafia and town won’t be able to stop him.

@SwAg @bcb1213 @rackcs can attest to what I’m saying.

Speaking of @rackcs, @bcb1213 they have been pretty silent thus far

Has @mission27, @FinneasGage even posted after the draft?

Might need to look at the inactives soon.

Finneasgage

29 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I’m wary of recruiting every game. The last two games as mafia have featured a recruiter, and I believe from the role options, there are a couple abilities  unspecified.

A recruiting mechanic is something I had not considered.   Would the space jam movie support that?

Been a long time since I saw it.

Archived