Bitcoin

BayRaider

Curious as to where you all buy/sell at? I have Coinbase on my phone but have been interested in pursuing another option since Coinbase prices are generally a touch higher it seems than what I follow on Crypto Watch. Wanted to see what the best experiences have been for people using other platforms.

12 minutes ago, Da_Ducktator said:

Curious as to where you all buy/sell at? I have Coinbase on my phone but have been interested in pursuing another option since Coinbase prices are generally a touch higher it seems than what I follow on Crypto Watch. Wanted to see what the best experiences have been for people using other platforms.

Bittrex and Bitstamp are probably the easiest exchanges after Coinbase. 

The worst one is EtherDelta. This is where every coin starts out on. If you buy it on that exchange and it moves to other exchanges in the future, it's usually a healthy profit. Since nobody wants to deal with the headache that is EhterDelta.

7 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

So on coinbase you can only buy those 3 cryptos?

Yes but Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, and IOTA are coming to Coinbase soon. Coinbase doesn't operate like a normal exchange. You're pretty much buying directly from them that others have already sold. Other exchanges you place an order and wait for someone to buy/sell. Coinbase is ridiculously noob friendly and a good introduction to the cryptocurrency world. Coinbase is a huge reason for these big price pumps.

Edited by BayRaider