Storm Area 51 Mini-Mafia - SCUM WINS!

Matts4313

On 7/20/2019 at 4:13 PM, Matts4313 said:

a51.jpg

area-51-1155051.jpg?r=1563462181607

Area-51-Jackson-Barnes-FB.jpg

Game will last no longer than Wednesday. 

ROLES:

Creator Matty Roberts => Not Convertible, can move lynch to the #2 vote getter 1 time.

Body Guard => 2x Protect anyone

Cop =>  1 Investigate, 1 regular shot

Back up => Replace first civ special to die

Vanilla town => "You are storming area 51, you win by defeating the military and out numbering the Aliens by end of Wednesday night"

Mafia Objective: You win by having a member of the military alive after night on Wednesday

5* General => Avoids first hit/lynch attempt, odd day regular kills

Sniper => Even night unblockable kills

Alien Objective: You win by equaling or exceeding the # of military/town on Wednesday. 

Alien => One town conversion, one anal probing (kill)

just read this in depth... holy ****e, there is almost no point playing this as a civ

7:2:1 ratio

4 nights to kill 2 players, one of which survives 1st death. so basically 5 death attempts and have to nail 3 of them

And oh yeah, alien conversion/kills also

tl;dr just convert me alien, okay?

On 7/20/2019 at 3:13 PM, Matts4313 said:

Vanilla town => "You are storming area 51, you win by defeating the military and out numbering the Aliens by end of Wednesday night"

Mafia Objective: You win by having a member of the military alive after night on Wednesday

Alien Objective: You win by equaling or exceeding the # of military/town on Wednesday. 

I realized a couple flaws in this that could lead to auto win scenarios for certain factions. The win objectives will be updated to:

Town Objective: You are storming area 51, you win by defeating the military. 

Mafia Objective: You win by having a member of the military alive after night on Wednesday.

Alien Objective: You can win with either the town or military provided you live through Wednesday night. If you are found (*either by investigation or claiming*) you will flee our world (die).

@squire12 @TheKillerNacho @Tk3 @Hockey5djh @DingoLadd

@ET80 @The Orca @Pickle Rick @Dome @bcb1213

• Like 1

Interesting

At least this helps the ratio a lot. I would guess we had a 0% chance of winning before this

Still though.. Doing the math, we probably only have 3 nights to get through this

If we have a N1 mislynch we are probably looking at a 4:2:2 ratio going into N2

Those kills are going to add up quickly.. We really need the cop to nail his invest

• Like 1

We also really need everybody to post and vote..

Our ONLY saving grace is that mafia only has 2 votes.. but if there are only 7 votes their votes count a lot more

We also should probably start consolidating

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Our ONLY saving grace is that mafia only has 2 votes.. but if there are only 7 votes their votes count a lot more

what are you thinking @Tk3 ?

You seemed to be looking at the Orca and PR dual voting block that is on you.  Anything beyond that standing out to you?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

what are you thinking @Tk3 ?

You seemed to be looking at the Orca and PR dual voting block that is on you.  Anything beyond that standing out to you?

I honestly don't have enough to go on

I'm trying to bounce around a little bit and get some activity going, but nothing is really getting any traction

I am a little unnerved though that the historically super active guys are silent in a game where they just need to stay clear for 1 or 2 votes

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I honestly don't have enough to go on

I'm trying to bounce around a little bit and get some activity going, but nothing is really getting any traction

I am a little unnerved though that the historically super active guys are silent in a game where they just need to stay clear for 1 or 2 votes

I agree on the slow play.  It is sunday and this did get thrown together pretty quick.   Dome, TKN, pickle, Orca are the ones that I would be expecting more posting from.  

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I agree on the slow play.  It is sunday and this did get thrown together pretty quick.   Dome, TKN, pickle, Orca are the ones that I would be expecting more posting from.  

It's funny....you gotta have someone that engages with you in order to post more

Otherwise you just start talking to yourself 

11 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Telling the alien to convert you isnt helpful at all..yet you did that