53 Man Roster Predictions 2019 Edition

VonKarman

12 minutes ago, Donzo said:

I'm liking Taylor over Lazard. Taylor is much faster.

The guy was literally the last player on the WR depth chart and couldn't even surpass Teo Redding. You can't possibly be serious. Should we see if Troy Williamson and Darius Heyward Bey want to join the PS? Lazard puts Taylor to shame as a WR.

Quite frankly Taylor is a total waste and a lazy addition to the PS. It's PS so who really cares, but the guy has no future in the league and I'm sure 50 WRs were cut yesterday that were better. Including Lazard and Redding.

Love that we got Ento, Ramsey, Looney and Nijman back.

Wilkins is meh, would have pushed hard to get Lauletta. He'll lose to whoever we sign or draft as a UDFA next year. More athlete than QB.

Taylor and Baylis are the definition of comfort signings. They learned the scheme so they're back. No NFL future there.

3 minutes ago, Cheech said:

?

Was he injured this preseason?  Because he was invisible.

I just remember him signing just before camp. At the time I liked it because he's a big, fast, RAS guy... I don't remember hearing about him again until he was cut yesterday. 

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

The guy was literally the last player on the WR depth chart and couldn't even surpass Teo Redding. You can't possibly be serious. Should we see if Troy Williamson and Darius Heyward Bey want to join the PS? Lazard puts Taylor to shame as a WR.

Quite frankly Taylor is a total waste and a lazy addition to the PS. It's PS so who really cares, but the guy has no future in the league and I'm sure 50 WRs were cut yesterday that were better. Including Lazard and Redding.

For the depth chart, so what... Part of the PS is player development. This kid has tools (size, speed, RAS) the Packers obviously like.

Good signing.

Interesting thread  about Boyle's brief tenure at UCONN :

https://the-boneyard.com/threads/tim-boyle.146317/

In college he could make all the throws too. Our receivers were not use to the ball coming out of the QB’s hand with pro level velocity. Consequentially, he had a lot of drops and interceptions that bounced off receivers hands.

Edited by Howler

1. Looney- DE
2. Nijman- OT
3. Ento- CB
4. Ramsey- OLB
5. Wilkins- QB
6. M. Taylor- WR
7.  Baylis- TE
8. Carson- RB
9. Sheldon- ILB

2:00 PM

One spot left... I like Sheldon, was hoping for better than Carson, but he knows the system
Edited by Donzo
Update