STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Depends...if Malf is the one lying and actually hit Touch. Money is he is scum and hit a different faction (Touch) and Squire isnt aligned with Malf. So probably worked out well for town either way since Touch was the converter. If Malf is telling the truth and didnt kill Touch then it didnt do much but cause chaos 

We’re gonna let Counselor off the hook? Can’t remember who said it but they said redirects are typically a scum move. 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Passes the smell test cause I didnt follow the Whicker/KSJ/Malf logic too well anyways. Still not sure what the case was on him and interestingly 2 of those 3 were absent toward night...kind of like a few others as well

i disagree.

the reason for sirA to provide that information was to verify Raves was telling the truth.

i was pounding the table last night for sirA to claim information for that specific reason

and sirA even voted for raves. that doesnt relate to time constraints at all

im sure nacho would have sent 2 separate messages 

Just now, VikeManDan said:

We’re gonna let Counselor off the hook? Can’t remember who said it but they said redirects are typically a scum move. 

Raves did I believe. Redirects are not always scum moves. I'd say it's more 60/40 scum/town. Most games where scum has it town usually has one as well I think

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i disagree.

the reason for sirA to provide that information was to verify Raves was telling the truth.

i was pounding the table last night for sirA to claim information for that specific reason

and sirA even voted for raves. that doesnt relate to time constraints at all

im sure nacho would have sent 2 separate messages 

What time constraints?

It passes my smell test cause I dont know what you all were talking about. I do agree the voting him and waiting till after night to explain further is fishy

Whicker was hard on him for lying about something I wasnt sure he actually did lie about and KSJ just kind of reinforced everything I believe. It just didnt make sense to me

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

he would be in my top 5 to investigate anyway so thats fine

also, i think bcb might be bluffing about surviving a lynch.

@Forge yeah good point on the nameless characters from tng.

however, its likely mafias only play to fake claim. checked last game and scum wasnt given fake claims at all.

i also think its too convienant to have so many people target touch

makes way too much sense for raves to simply be a scum that can make 2 people target each other

So here it is too convenient for so many players to have visited touch....

25 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

the 3rd alternative is that yet another person targetted touch

but i do realize that im on the short list chopping block tomorrow 

but then there could be yet another that would have.  

• Like 1

KSJ

SirA

Good starting points and if Sir flips town then definitely Malf or Counselor. I’m hesitant to go Malf because he and Dome are the two best remaining so if we mislynch Malf and he’s town we are at a disadvantage IMO.