STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Productive day.  If raves flips what he says, then sirA is lock scum imo.

yeah sirA went pretty much out of his way to NOT validate raves. he did so in sich a vague way that i thought he never received an additional message

i bet nacho would have make it known that he received 2 messages.

one for when touch couldnt recruit him

one where he found out touchs role and alignment

• Like 1

On 8/2/2019 at 6:42 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

@Raves was:

Bajoran Citizen
Citizen, Bajoran

You are a Bajoran citizen currently living on Deep Space 9. A chef by trade, business is currently rough due to the Dominion War.

You are aligned with Bajor: Eliminate all threats to Bajor. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. The Federation (including Section 31) is allied with Bajor and thus not considered a threat, but you don't need them to win, either.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night.)

• Once per night, target two other players to invite them to a masked private meal. Both of your targets learn the other target's role and alignment, but not their identity. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• PADD: May write a message in it, or read it. Writing in the pad always appends to what is already written. When the player holding the PADD dies, the contents of the data pad is revealed to all living players.

That is one hell of a smoking gun

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Either SirA1 or Malf killed Touch. I'd lean SirA1. Malfs role mirrors that of one of the roles from last game I believe

I didn't kill Touch. If all this speculation on my guilt is because I didn't add Section 31 to my original answer I explained that. One it was common knowledge the Sloan was Section 31. Second I can't Bold or Color text from work.

I thought it was revealed to me because he tried to convert me and failed since Sloan's role says that's what happens when he fails.

Just now, SirA1 said:

I didn't kill Touch. If all this speculation on my guilt is because I didn't add Section 31 to my original answer I explained that. One it was common knowledge the Sloan was Section 31. Second I can't Bold or Color text from work.

I thought it was revealed to me because he tried to convert me and failed since Sloan's role says that's what happens when he fails.

Then Malf killed Touch and lied about it...