All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

3 minutes ago, TiberiusRising said:

Again what just happened is basic **** that happens and men get over it. Its the other stuff the coaches will be concerned with. 

Yea ab basically just punked the gm in front of the whole team after finally showing up to practice in full gear. I’m sure that happens every year on every team 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Yea ab basically just punked the gm in front of the whole team after finally showing up to practice in full gear. I’m sure that happens every year on every team 

Men yell, cuss and threaten each other. If he hit him that would be different. heck at my job we have a weekly meeting that basically consists of yelling at each other including our boss. Just let it all out. Then we go to lunch together and talk about real life. 

Edited by TiberiusRising

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Yeah it’s unheard of. 

Tiberius using examples of co workers yelling at each other. Not the same thing. 

Brown. Punked. His. GM. In. Front. Of. Everyone. 

Just now, TiberiusRising said:

Men yell, cuss and threaten each other. If he hit him that would be different. heck and my job we have a weekly meeting that basically consists of yelling at each other including our boss. Just let it all out. Then we go to lunch together and talk about real life. 

Your company has no structure and is completely dysfunctional. Stop using it as an example. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah it’s unheard of. 

Tiberius using examples of co workers yelling at each other. Not the same thing. 

Brown. Punked. His. GM. In. Front. Of. Everyone. 

Why is the gm acting like a sheriff, some tough guy. Mayock was just brought in to draft. He is trying to boost his name and feed his ego expanding his duty 

I'm a little surprised at how many of you all want to see Brown outright cut. First of all, none of you are in the building and interacting with him on a daily basis. And second, you can't tell me Brown doesn't make this team more competitive/funner to watch.

At the end of the day, we watch football for the entertainment of it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TiberiusRising said:

Men yell, cuss and threaten each other. If he hit him that would be different. heck at my job we have a weekly meeting that basically consists of yelling at each other including our boss. Just let it all out. Then we go to lunch together and talk about real life. 

I guess we’re from different places if a man calls me out saying racially demeaning stuff towards me ad threatening to punch me in the face then I’ve got a problem with that man. We may not fight but we for sure won’t be friends especially if I try to walk away and you still come after me oh hell naw it’s go time then 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'll never be an AB fan after all of this. He may do well on the Raiders and I'd applaud our success, but never will individually root for AB again.

He acted like an idiot. He acknowledged his mistake and apologized. 

So if we're good and he's a big reason why, you'll just ignore his contribution and pretend like he doesn't exist?