2019 WR Corps

incognito_man

If you had to pick one  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you pick?

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

i missed the entire game :(

who is stock up/stock down after tonight?

j'mon was invisible. which is an improvement.

kumerow made some really nice plays. had a drop tho. got overthrown on some easy plays he could've made. 

shepard was good again. had a drop too.

allen lazard did most for his stock tonight imo. he was real solid. 

edit: i don't think trevor davis played tonight. if he did he didn't do anything 

Edited by FinneasGage

Just now, FinneasGage said:

j'mon was invisible. which is an improvement.

kumerow made some really nice plays. had a drop tho. got overthrown on some easy plays he could've made. 

shepard was good again. had a drop too.

allen lazard did most for his stock tonight imo. he was real solid. 

yup lazard on offense and keke or bolton on defense. got some good young talent. gonna be some tough cuts i think

Well, if they don't keep Moore on the roster, I imagine both Allison and Kumerow  would make it. That's two non good athletes already on the roster. Lazard and Shepard are athletically challenged, too... I'd hate to keep all four of them on the 63 total roster.

On a side note, how about that 9th inning... :(

• Like 1

MVS was clearly ahead on McCarthy's depth chart.

EQ was clearly ahead on Philbin's depth chart.

Neither of those coaches are still with the team so it's completely irrelevant to where they stand today.

Geez you guys. 

Edited by wgbeethree

6 hours ago, craig said:

Did ESB play and just get no targets?  Or didn't he play, because of knee or something?  

If you wanted to keep two PS WR, who would you choose between Moore, Lazard, and Shepherd?  

He was targeted on a downfield play along the right sideline. He was well-covered and the defender broke it up. If the throw had been higher, he may have had a chance to go up and get it. 

Andy Herman: One last random thought this morning. GB’s depth of young talented WRs could potentially counterfeit themselves. For example, Green Bay could feel confident that if they cut all of Moore, EQ, Shepherd, & Lazard, that at least 2 of them would sneak through to the practice squad.