South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

41 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’d like specifics on what exactly the suit does before I’ll entertain giving it to Orca 

Nothing in the description leads me to believe it would kill anyone.

I honestly think Malf was half-correct from the start: if no one kills, we can all win together. Except for the Darwinists who are both invincible and can't kill themselves.

Either way, we should give the suit to someone who can't commute infintiely like Orca and maybe even Counselor can.

• Like 1

@Whicker @Dome @bcb1213 @Malfatron @squire12 @swoosh @Slappy Mc @VikeManDan @theuntouchable @Nazgul @SirA1

It is increasingly more probable at least in my mind that Darwinists can't kill and the only way for them to win is for us to kill eachother. Please, if you are an indie, STOP KILLING. If you are going to kill, kill Orca or Counselor since they are by far the likeliest Darwinists and at least in the case of Orca, can't die anyway (at least according to him)

ALSO, if someone wants to claim that they either aren't an Indie or have any other set of abilities than a two-shot commute and a nightly kill, do it ASAP. I won't accept any claims to the contrary tomorrow and you will be assumed Darwinist.

FINALLY, I think we should triage the suit to people who are out of commutes. Does anyone claim to have used both of their commutes already? If so we should give that person the suit just in case I'm either wrong or one of the other Indies just wants to kill people for the lols.

Let's all win together.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Nothing in the description leads me to believe it would kill anyone.

I honestly think Malf was half-correct from the start: if no one kills, we can all win together. Except for the Darwinists who are both invincible and can't kill themselves.

Either way, we should give the suit to someone who can't commute infintiely like Orca and maybe even Counselor can.

totally agree

Also of note: the OP suggests, if this is a timed game, it would end on Day 182. On our first in-game "day", 18 days passed and on our second, 32 days passed (an average of 25). Assuming an average of 25 Days pass for each of the "game days", that means we have 3-4 more days we need to survive. I'm sure I don't need to tell anyone that we can't afford to keep losing five or six dudes a day like we have been (day deaths included).

18 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@Whicker @Dome @bcb1213 @Malfatron @squire12 @swoosh @Slappy Mc @VikeManDan @theuntouchable @Nazgul @SirA1

It is increasingly more probable at least in my mind that Darwinists can't kill and the only way for them to win is for us to kill eachother. Please, if you are an indie, STOP KILLING. If you are going to kill, kill Orca or Counselor since they are by far the likeliest Darwinists and at least in the case of Orca, can't die anyway (at least according to him)

ALSO, if someone wants to claim that they either aren't an Indie or have any other set of abilities than a two-shot commute and a nightly kill, do it ASAP. I won't accept any claims to the contrary tomorrow and you will be assumed Darwinist.

FINALLY, I think we should triage the suit to people who are out of commutes. Does anyone claim to have used both of their commutes already? If so we should give that person the suit just in case I'm either wrong or one of the other Indies just wants to kill people for the lols.

Let's all win together.

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Also of note: the OP suggests, if this is a timed game, it would end on Day 182. On our first in-game "day", 18 days passed and on our second, 32 days passed (an average of 25). Assuming an average of 25 Days pass for each of the "game days", that means we have 3-4 more days we need to survive. I'm sure I don't need to tell anyone that we can't afford to keep losing five or six dudes a day like we have been (day deaths included).

You missed some important posts and came to some really wrong conclusions

29 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Let's all win together.

to add to this, its possible that the Darwinists flat out win if they outnumber or have equal ratio to the rest of the players.

so if you are an indy thinking you will win by yourself, it wont likely happen

Edited by Malfatron