Dak Thread....still debating, beating a dead horse

WizardHawk

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

I don't members the exact quote, but you slimmed my man down from a top 5 and said a top 10 is more accurate. WHICH means if he was atop 5, there was no need for a top 10..

You remember correctly. I feel like Dak is a top 10 guy capable of playing within the top 3 for stretches. So far this season he is top 5 for sure. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You remember correctly. I feel like Dak is a top 10 guy capable of playing within the top 3 for stretches. So far this season he is top 5 for sure. 

OK joking aside Dak still has to continue to prove his worth. Top 5, top 10 or top 15 etc... It may end up anywhere in there. But having said that, I can honestly say he is definitely moving in the right direction and continually growing into a better QB all the time. His accuracy is so much improved AND his TOUGHNESS may be as good as anyone in the last ten years, And I am not talking about just his physical attributes, but his mental fortitude as well.

DAK is definitely a QB that can finally lead us to the promised land. 

55 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Those numbers don’t suck at all. Kellen Moore and Jon Kitna have done a great job with him. Once again, we have more evidence of Garrett’s incompetence and failure as a coach. Quincy is a completely different player in Moore’s offense.

so when JG gets fired Dak gets even better...