Dak Thread....still debating, beating a dead horse

WizardHawk

17 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

This can be said for any QB that ever played.

Right, 

year after year, fans are complaining about drew brews’ s inaccuracies

sheesh 

we have 4 years as a body of work

dak is consistently inconsistent, we need competition , he is replaceable and we just might find someone who is a better qb

or, we just stick with this and hand him the job, just like they did with witten 

Edited by 5x10

37 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Insane. We would've curb stomped the Eagles with quality, starter level QB play. Cooper Rush could probably even make some of these throws. 

No doubt Dak play like sheet. How much of that was the broken hand and sprained shoulder? Who knows, but literally every QB has terrible games from time to time. He clearly wasnt seeing the field well.

4 hours ago, TVScout said:

And Jaylon Hurts has never been remotely close to basically any of those guys with respect to talent. But hey, keep comparing him to guys like Andrew Luck. 

On 2019-12-25 at 12:29 AM, plan9misfit said:

And you did? Oh wait; you didn’t. I’m not the one who is claiming that Jaylon Hurts is an accurate passer. But, please, keep talking.

Hurts isnt looking very accurate tonight.

This is what I'd expect from him at the NFL level.

On 12/27/2019 at 10:34 AM, TVScout said:

All of those guys have overwhelming physical tangibles that could potentially overcome mental deficits, whether they be real or perceived. A guy like Josh Allen who is 6 foot 11, fast as Usain bolt, and a cannon arm could potentially overcome a slow read on the field 

9 hours ago, DaBoys said:

All of those guys have overwhelming physical tangibles that could potentially overcome mental deficits, whether they be real or perceived.

No they do not.

9 hours ago, DaBoys said:

A guy like Josh Allen who is 6 foot 11, fast as Usain bolt, and a cannon arm could potentially overcome a slow read on the field 

Preposterous.

1 hour ago, TVScout said:

Why should I?

Because you did, with those ludicrous lists of scouting reports questioning other players’ accuracy. 

If you watched the game last night, you witnessed a “QB” who literally can’t play at the next level. He’s a glorified RB masquerading as a QB, just as he did at Bama. And, what happened? Just like his time at Bama, he got exposed as a fraud because he lacks the proper fundamentals to play the position. That’s not hard to “Scout”; the eyeball test tells you that.

2 hours ago, TVScout said:

No they do not.

Preposterous.

Please tell me how Pat Mahomes, Josh Allen, Watson, Trubisky, Andrew Luck don't have overwhelming physical attributes. You're being ridiculous. Which one is the 6'1" slow guy that made it on sheer intelligence and work ethic? 

2 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Because you did,

No I did not. You need to stop acting like the shyster lawyer using straw men and non-sequiturs. I am not comparing players. I was comparing what you described as "ludicrous" scouting reports. What I watched last night was a QB running for his life because his O-line couldn't pass block, his WRs were rarely open, the running game was shut down, and the opponents were getting away with pass interference. Of course in P9 world great QBs don't need O-lines, RBs,  WRs who can stay on their feet, or officials who know how to throw flags.