Dak Thread....still debating, beating a dead horse

WizardHawk

Cam put up almost 400 passing yards while playing from behind, and he lost. That nullifies all the production and makes him a loser, a phony, and a greedy bastard who’s trying to screw to his team, his teammates, his fanbase, his ownership, and America. Just overall, a no good, very bad, awful human being for waiting until “garbage time” to start producing. At least according to one incredibly vocal person in this forum who I don’t get why Webby won’t oust

Edited by matt79511
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I think I can safely speak for everyone... No one here is making the calculation that Dak is worth $30m/year more than a former MVP playing at his best under the greatest coach of all time. This is such a false choice.

I am also amazed that more teams didn't want Cam. Some coaches will lose their jobs over this error.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

Cam put up almost 400 passing yards while playing from behind, and he lost. That nullifies all the production and makes him a loser, a phony, and a greedy bastard who’s trying to screw to his team, his teammates, his fanbase, his ownership, and America. Just overall, a no good, very bad, awful human being for waiting until “garbage time” to start producing. At least according to one incredibly vocal person in this forum who I don’t get why Webby won’t oust

You can ignore posts from people. Try it, it's great.

16 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

27 OUT OF 72 maybe. But regardless of what the numbers mean or are supposed to represent....they seem to be grossly inaccurate.

Maybe, maybe not. He’s probably having to compensate for inexperience at RT and Center.