Raiders @ Green Bay "Tighten Things Up Bowl"

Leader

Just now, Spartacus said:

I'm still shocked people take preseason playcalling seriously... Especially with the 4th stringers in...

I was actually a little irked they ran the end around to Davis to start the offense.

You don't show that play in preseason.

1 minute ago, Donzo said:

I was actually a little irked they ran the end around to Davis to start the offense.

You don't show that play in preseason.

I would have been but I replayed it and it's a plain jane end around. No real trickery there. Probably just testing Davis a bit.

4 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Concerned about preseason play calling... really?

I'm concerned we hired a playcaller who led the NFL on long yardage rushing attempt playcalls last year (an entire NFL season of games that count worth of data) and that trend as well as high percentage of 2nd down rush attempts, has continued here in his early Packers stint. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I'm concerned we hired a playcaller who led the NFL on long yardage rushing attempt playcalls last year (an entire NFL season of games that count worth of data) and that trend as well as high percentage of 2nd down rush attempts, has continued here in his early Packers stint. 

That's with Marcus Mariota at QB.

How's that relevant to GB?