Let's see your Browns ink!

Tomahawk

On 8/22/2019 at 8:19 AM, Tomahawk said:

While Im not as ignorant as the dude who got the Superbowl(Yeah 1 word) tattoo.  I was too excited to wait for a playoff win like was my original intentions.  

browns.jpg

You shave your legs?

Ha! GAYYYYYY!!!

Edited by BleedTheClock

• 3 years later...

I just got a 1986 AFC Central Champions tattoo with a  Browns helmet last week. I cant figure out how to make it a URL (I'm old). The '86 Browns will go down as my all-time favorite team. Even if the Browns finally win a Super Bowl, it won't be the same as if that '86 team one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hanford29 said:

I just got a 1986 AFC Central Champions tattoo with a  Browns helmet last week. I cant figure out how to make it a URL (I'm old). The '86 Browns will go down as my all-time favorite team. Even if the Browns finally win a Super Bowl, it won't be the same as if that '86 team one.

Man, that’s an awesome tattoo.

The other half of me wants to react to that by wanting to get eff’d sideways with a metal lunch box. High Point of the last 37 years of this franchise was a AFC Central championship? 

On 4/17/2023 at 8:34 PM, NateDawg said:

Man, that’s an awesome tattoo.

The other half of me wants to react to that by wanting to get eff’d sideways with a metal lunch box. High Point of the last 37 years of this franchise was a AFC Central championship? 

Thank you! I love the tattoo.

I agree, it's sad, that was the high point. For me, that team represents what I love about the Cleveland Browns. Even when we win a Super Bowl, that will be my favorite team. There was just something magical about that season. If you haven't watched this documentary, you should. It is such a wonderful reframing of "the drive".

• Like 1

On 4/17/2023 at 8:34 PM, NateDawg said:

Basically, yeah. That era was the last time it felt exciting to be a Browns fan, and like we had a realistic shot. Then of course Modell went and screwed things up and fired Marty Schottenheimer.

Edited by dawgdish
  • Like 1

I remember that Jets game at the 12:44 mark - was my senior year of high school and I was sitting in the living room watching that game with my brother. There was a bunch of snow on the ground outside and I was wearing just a pair of shorts because my mom loved keeping the temperature waaaay to hot in the house during the winter months. The team struggled to move the ball all game, were down 20-10 with 3:27 left and they started making plays finally. I started to get excited and thinking they could pull off a come back and told my brother that if they managed to win I would run outside dressed as I was and jump in the snow. They did pulled off the win, I ran out and jumped in the snow in just my shorts, my brother locked me outside for like 5 minutes lol. This team was so much fun back then :)

Edited by pscottdai