Chiefs @ Packers "The Camp Body Bowl"

Leader

1 minute ago, Greg C. said:

Came down hard on his left elbow. I wonder if he jammed his shoulder. 

1 minute ago, Chili said:

No his left knee got twisted as he went down.

Hope neither are serious because I'd like the kid on the active roster so he can develop.

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

I can't be the only one who realizes how pointless a Kizer vs Boyle debate is.  Neither seems likely to ever rise above marginal backup status.

True enough, but I remember Backup QB being an essentially useless position until Rodgers got hurt the first time.

Just now, festiveonion said:

Lol with Graham, Lewis and Rob eating into his snaps I feel pretty confident. 

Jace might have seen the field in blowouts. Hope it’s nothing serious and he still does 

What has Lewis done to deserve anything but a pink slip? Graham better be a heck of a lot better than last year or he's gone next year. I hope Tonyan make the leap between last year and this. It would be great. That doesn't mean the 3rd round pick couldn't earn himself some snaps. Not to mention the practice time will be very beneficial to him. 

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

I can't be the only one who realizes how pointless a Kizer vs Boyle debate is.  Neither seems likely to ever rise above marginal backup status.

If that’s the case cut Kizer tomorrow to free up another spot on the 53. Toss Wilkins on the PS  

The FO doesn’t see it that way. Kizer is on his rookie contract and is a former starter and 2nd round pick. Leave the absolutes till next offseason. 

Also still put Manny on the PS 

3 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

It may be the battle of the tallest midget - but if one of them has to play ........

1 minute ago, Zycho32 said:

True enough, but I remember Backup QB being an essentially useless position until Rodgers got hurt the first time.

I think Green Bay has convinced itself that it still is and we need an upgrade, but at what cost financially?

Just now, Golfman said:

What has Lewis done to deserve anything but a pink slip? Graham better be a heck of a lot better than last year or he's gone next year. I hope Tonyan make the leap between last year and this. It would be great. That doesn't mean the 3rd round pick couldn't earn himself some snaps. Not to mention the practice time will be very beneficial to him. 

Graham and Lewis will be gone next year anyway. That's why the Packers are paying attention to Tonyan and Sternberger (and Baylis tonight). They are the future.

Did anyone else see that Vikings kicker Vedvik that they just traded a 5th round pick for is 1-4 in the preseason? Then Dan Bailey comes out and hits a 54 yarder. The kicking drama in the NFCN continues. Have a bad feeling we are on the way to joining that circus

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

I think Green Bay has convinced itself that it still is and we need an upgrade, but at what cost financially?

You say this, but who really is an upgrade over Kizer/Boyle that isn't already starting in the NFL?