Trade Help

Motion

I need an advice guys. In a dynasty league someone asked me for a trade of Stefon Diggs.

Besides Diggs i have: Christian Kirk, Sterling Shepard, John Brown, Paul Richardson, Chris Conley, Parris Campbell

At RB i have: David Johnson, Josh Jacobs, Adrian Peterson, Darwin Thompson, Rasheem Mostert

He has at WR: DJ Chark, Courtland Sutton, Emmanuel Sanders, Diontae Johnson, Darius Slayton, Josh Reynolds, N'Keal Harry, Jalen Hurd, Equanimeous St. Brown

and at RB: Aaron Jones, Chris Carson, Leonard Fournette, Phillip Lindsay, Ronald Jones, Kenyan Drake, Jaylen Samuels, Jordon Wilkins, Bryce Love

I took over the team before the season. Obviousy i need to rebuild it especially on these two positions. At QB i have Rodgers, Darnold and still Brees and at TE i got Njoku, Dissly and Irv Smith Jr and he hasn't anything to offer there. This season isn't a good one for Diggs, but just last year he had a career year and if i trade him i want to have a good return for it. I still consider him the best WR on my team. Looking to the next years draft i like the players on the skill positions more than i did this year. The season is done for me btw, so i'm going to pick pretty early again (this year i picked #1). He's currently the 2nd best team in the league, so he's going to pick late. It's a rookie only draft with 4 picks per team. I got a pick in each round atm and he does as well.

It's just my 2nd year playing fantasy football, so i definitely need your advice. I dunno, but i guess a 1st round pick might still be something i could ask for and another player. Maybe some young player like Diontae Johnson(although i dunno what to expect from him going forward) or mabe N'Keal Harry, although i doubt he would give up on him just yet.

Basically i'm open for any suggestions.

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Is Robbie poised for a breakout? 

Darnold is back and their schedule might be the easiest in league. They only played week 1 against the elite Bills defense. Darnold was force to dump off to Crowder. Adam Gase has been saying Robbie been getting open

Probably not, tbh. He'll have good games and bad ones. That offense is not good even with Darnold

I'm now flush as hell with RB's in my big money league (Zeke, Carson, Damien Williams, Devin Singletary, and Malcolm Brown -  getting the bulk of the Rams carries until Gurley comes back and even then likely gets a bigger share than before because of the injury).  Going to be dealing one of them (aiming for Brown or Singletary, but I'm actually willing to deal Zeke if I get a worthwhile return) in the next couple weeks to upgrade my WR3 above where it's at right now, which is a match-up-based rotation of Marvin Jones and Robby Anderson (now that Darnold's back).

The Gurley owner's WR's outside of Davante (who isn't showing last season's consistency) aren't great - or at least there's Allen Robinson and Christian Kirk, but I'm not sure how much I want to trust their QB's.  I may be able to finagle something with the guy I'm playing this week, just after I've played him, and would be aiming to likely swap Brown or Singletary for DJ Chark (though I'm a little hesitant because I'm wary of if Chark's looks go down again when Foles comes back).

On 10/8/2019 at 10:49 AM, HeydudemanG said:

Should I Trade:

James Conner, Deandre Hopkins, and Brandin Cooks or DJ Chark for Christian Mccaffery

It's a one person keeper league and i have AJ Green coming back soon, I've never started DJ Chark even though i should have, and Conner hasn't done anything for me same with Hopkins.

Trade cooks if you do that deal. 

That's a tough one though, giving up Hopkins +++ for cmc is expensive. You are buying him at an all time high but he's a horse that could absolutely carry you to a championship. 

Who are your other players? 

2 hours ago, N4L said:

Trade cooks if you do that deal. 

That's a tough one though, giving up Hopkins +++ for cmc is expensive. You are buying him at an all time high but he's a horse that could absolutely carry you to a championship. 

Who are your other players? 

Offer Conner, Cook and Chark for Caff and see what he says

8 hours ago, The LBC said:

I'm now flush as hell with RB's in my big money league (Zeke, Carson, Damien Williams, Devin Singletary, and Malcolm Brown -  getting the bulk of the Rams carries until Gurley comes back and even then likely gets a bigger share than before because of the injury).  Going to be dealing one of them (aiming for Brown or Singletary, but I'm actually willing to deal Zeke if I get a worthwhile return) in the next couple weeks to upgrade my WR3 above where it's at right now, which is a match-up-based rotation of Marvin Jones and Robby Anderson (now that Darnold's back).

The Gurley owner's WR's outside of Davante (who isn't showing last season's consistency) aren't great - or at least there's Allen Robinson and Christian Kirk, but I'm not sure how much I want to trust their QB's.  I may be able to finagle something with the guy I'm playing this week, just after I've played him, and would be aiming to likely swap Brown or Singletary for DJ Chark (though I'm a little hesitant because I'm wary of if Chark's looks go down again when Foles comes back).

If he is willing to take Brown for A Rob, I’d do that in a heartbeat 

On 12.10.2019 at 9:56 PM, Edge said:

I need an advice guys. In a dynasty league someone asked me for a trade of Stefon Diggs.

Besides Diggs i have: Christian Kirk, Sterling Shepard, John Brown, Paul Richardson, Chris Conley, Parris Campbell

At RB i have: David Johnson, Josh Jacobs, Adrian Peterson, Darwin Thompson, Rasheem Mostert

He has at WR: DJ Chark, Courtland Sutton, Emmanuel Sanders, Diontae Johnson, Darius Slayton, Josh Reynolds, N'Keal Harry, Jalen Hurd, Equanimeous St. Brown

and at RB: Aaron Jones, Chris Carson, Leonard Fournette, Phillip Lindsay, Ronald Jones, Kenyan Drake, Jaylen Samuels, Jordon Wilkins, Bryce Love

I took over the team before the season. Obviousy i need to rebuild it especially on these two positions. At QB i have Rodgers, Darnold and still Brees and at TE i got Njoku, Dissly and Irv Smith Jr and he hasn't anything to offer there. This season isn't a good one for Diggs, but just last year he had a career year and if i trade him i want to have a good return for it. I still consider him the best WR on my team. Looking to the next years draft i like the players on the skill positions more than i did this year. The season is done for me btw, so i'm going to pick pretty early again (this year i picked #1). He's currently the 2nd best team in the league, so he's going to pick late. It's a rookie only draft with 4 picks per team. I got a pick in each round atm and he does as well.

It's just my 2nd year playing fantasy football, so i definitely need your advice. I dunno, but i guess a 1st round pick might still be something i could ask for and another player. Maybe some young player like Diontae Johnson(although i dunno what to expect from him going forward) or mabe N'Keal Harry, although i doubt he would give up on him just yet.

Basically i'm open for any suggestions.

Update:

I offered him Diggs and my 2020 4th round pick for his 2020 1st round pick and N'Keal Harry. He declined and wants to either give up a 2021 1st round pick, which is to late for me to get a return in picks or he likes to get a 2nd round 2020 pick, which is to much for me. Especially considering that i pick most likely early in the 2nd round and he picks late in the 1st round so the difference isn't there.

I'm thinking about a swap of 3rd rounders instead my 2nd round pick, through as i said above i'm not ver experienced and it could easily be a very bad decision, since i don't have much left at WR if Harry or the draft pick doesn't turn out to be good. It might be better to stay safe and keep Diggs, than sell the only rather safe WR i have on the roster.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:24 AM, Humble_Beast said:

Is Robbie poised for a breakout? 

Darnold is back and their schedule might be the easiest in league. They only played week 1 against the elite Bills defense. Darnold was force to dump off to Crowder. Adam Gase has been saying Robbie been getting open

I called it... need to trust my gut more 

56 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I called it... need to trust my gut more 

Problem is, that wasn't really a break out. His great game was isolated to a single play, and how many 90 yard touchdowns do you think he has in him in a year? You're always going to be banking on that huge play happening, if it doesn't, he's just about worthless. Maybe that improves with Darnold, but outside of that big catch, he was 4 for 33. Context definitely matters. The target share was nice (8 targets), but seriously, what's the difference between he and Mercole Hardman? When he hits, it'll be nice, when he misses, it's going to be bad. He's Desean Jackson for the next generation at this point. He should be rostered....I wouldn't go further than that though at the current point in time and think he's a must start.