The NY Barkley's @ Dallas Pollards

Matts4313

Okay so I did some almost midnight shopping at Walmart. Got me multiple family size buffalo wings BBQ honey of course. What three different kinds of beer to please the few people coming over. Went to the liquor store and got my favorite little things. I am sitting on my balcony and there's a party going on next door. I won't get any sleep tonight. But it's all right I am so pumped this day cannot come fast enough. 18 or whatever hours to go

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

In the meantime, is anyone worried that Dak Zeke Elliott, and Amari Cooper has played zero snaps this preseason together?

That timing would and should probably be off, still think Dallas will win by double-digits easy though

I predict a sloppy game yes. Week 1 usually is.

WeΒ played ourΒ starters way more snaps in the preseason than most teams did. The ones we sat (Tyron, Martin, Amari, Zeke) shouldn’t need that much time to acclimate.

I honestly think we’re going to look extremely polished compared to most teams. Certainly compared to Thursday night, or our opener last year.