Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

1 minute ago, Nozizaki said:

Devonta Freeman (@ Minn) or David Montgomery (vs GB) for my flex? Gotta decide before kickoff at 8 pm.

I despise Thursday night games, though this being the first game of the season, probably not as bad. You'd figure that Montgomery has the better matchup, though overall usage is still a question for the rookie. I'm not a huge Freeman fan, so I'm probably more inclined to sit him in matchups like that. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

I despise Thursday night games, though this being the first game of the season, probably not as bad. You'd figure that Montgomery has the better matchup, though overall usage is still a question for the rookie. I'm not a huge Freeman fan, so I'm probably more inclined to sit him in matchups like that. 

Gotcha. Forgot to mention it was PPR, but that shouldn't change things much, right?

Edited by Nozizaki

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

PPR

TY Hilton vs LAC or Alshon Jeffrey vs WSH?

Debating Hilton myself. Yours is a little different (for me its Hilton or Michel in a ppr league), I just put TY on the bench, but I'm definitely not certain about it. Going back and forth. I just don't think that's a good matchup, and while I would have been okay with it with Luck starting, not so sure on Brissett. I think I like Alshon here, though the risk for the Eagles to get up fast and go with the run game is real. 

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I feel like i have to start Zeke now that he’s back and Julio despite the matchup with Rhodes.

Need a RB2 and Flex:

David Montgomery vs GB

Josh Jacobs v Denver 

Robby Anderson v Buffalo

i love Anderson alot but the fact he’s hurting makes me worry. I think he has the most potential though 

Tough, I’d go Montgomery and Robbie

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I feel like i have to start Zeke now that he’s back and Julio despite the matchup with Rhodes.

Need a RB2 and Flex:

David Montgomery vs GB

Josh Jacobs v Denver 

Robby Anderson v Buffalo

i love Anderson alot but the fact he’s hurting makes me worry. I think he has the most potential though 

Ugh, I thought you needed just one, not two. Man, those are crap matchups for you for Jacobs and Anderson. Montgomery is definitely one. I think I'd probably hedge toward Anderson for the second, but I think he's got to be drawing White, right? And that's definitely not ideal. But he only needs one play to make is day decent, so I'd probably go there. I just can't see a way in which Jacobs has a great game unless he just has one of those nights where he catches like 9 check downs for 40 yards and this is a ppr league, right? 

6 minutes ago, KellChippy said:

Chicago vs Green Bay or Denver at Oakland?

Interesting call. I'll go Denver, just because I think that defense will be good all year long, and that's a potential juicy matchup. Chicago obviously is a beast, but I tend to prefer matchups with defense. I know the Chicago defense is good, but would it shock you at all if Rodgers hung up 31 points? It wouldn't surprise me much. I mean, the 49ers hung up 40+ on that vaunted Jags defense 2 years ago. So while Chicago may have the edge talent wise, I think Denver gets to the quarterback very well, they aren't playing an elite quarterback, aren't playing an overly good team, etc. Plus, maybe the loss of Fangio hurts more than we think. With defenses, I just prefer to play the matchups. 

• Like 1

I’m really having a hard time with my last roster spot this week. The rankings are all over the place.  Point predictions have the far lowest rated guy with the highest prediction.  More touches vs. better matchup?!?!?  I’m going bonkers and it’s Week 1. PPR 

Aaron Jones @ Chicago (that defense)

Sterling Shepherd @ Dallas  (volume)

Marvin Jones @ Arizona (juicy matchup)

Christian Kirk vs Detroit (air raid)???? 

Justin Jackson @ Indy (high point projection with absolute lowest ranking)

Just need to pair one of these guys with Kamara, Julio and Diggs.  Maybe more if Julio/Diggs don’t go.