Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, CriminalMind said:

where do ppl value matt ryan?

available for pickup, would need to drop L Murray. 10 team. currently have K Murray as sole QB on roster

I don't love a lot of Murray's schedule, and Ryan should put up stats. L Murray is under appreciated, but assuming that he's your RB4 and unlikely to get into a game, I think I'm okay with that move. 

14 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

where do ppl value matt ryan?

available for pickup, would need to drop L Murray. 10 team. currently have K Murray as sole QB on roster

I'm making that drop at the expense of one of the Murrays.

Which one is going to depend on what your roster looks like.  I wasn't super impressed with L. Murray on Monday night but it wasn't a great game script for him and AK41 isn't going to continue to see that sort of crazy snap count.  

2 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Need some FLEX opinions:

0.5 PPR

RB- Michel, Breida, Murray (I Have AK41)
WR- Robinson, McLaurin, Gallup, Samuel

• Robinson- no brainier IMO.  Probably closer to a WR2 in my eyes than a flex.  
  • Breida- Had an ugly game last week but he's the clear starter in a decent situation.
  • Gallup- The Kellen Moore offense looks like it's going to be a really nice thing for the Dallas WR core.  
  • Samuel -This was the most disappointing play for me week 1.  Snap count is nice, just cant imagine that Cam is going to continue to be that terrible.
  • McLaurin- They are going to be playing catch up.  McLaurin seen something like 90+ % of the offensive snaps and was clearly part of their game plan.  
  • Murray- Don't like the making of this weeks game script for Murray and wasn't all that impressed with him week 1 (had one really nice carry but was really blah for every other touch)  He's gonna move up my rankings in games I know NO is going to be killing clock.  

• Michel- New England is so unpredictable that it makes talking about this guy feel impossible.  I wouldn't argue with him anywhere from #2 on that list to putting him behind Samuel.  Last year Michel had 41 carries from inside their opponents 10.  Those carries are one of the reasons he was so appealing this year in FF.  This SHOULD be a great matchup for Michel but you never know with New England.  Baltimore had  something like 19 goal to go plays against Miami this last week.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SSG said:

I'm making that drop at the expense of one of the Murrays.

Which one is going to depend on what your roster looks like.  I wasn't super impressed with L. Murray on Monday night but it wasn't a great game script for him and AK41 isn't going to continue to see that sort of crazy snap count.  

I made the move and dropped L Murray ... I'm still strong there with Barkely/Gurly/Ekler/Jacobs.

I decided Racking up higher win chances is more important than stashing for the future.

I'm now starting Matt Ryan ahead of K Murray (@ BAL)

• Like 1

So I claimed the Panthers off waivers and then saw no one picked up the Titans so I went ahead and picked them up as well. Now I need to choose between....

Panthers vs Bucs 

or

Titans vs Colts

I like them both and normally I would just keep them both because I actually think the Titans might be a pretty decent defense the rest of the season, but someone just dropped Alexander Mattison (I'm the Dalvin owner) and I need to get him on my bench. 

Kind of just want to drop Carolina. Love the fact that they are playing Jameis but I hate the fact that it's on Thursday. They played a lot of defensive snaps versus the Rams on Sunday. 

15 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

So I claimed the Panthers off waivers and then saw no one picked up the Titans so I went ahead and picked them up as well. Now I need to choose between....

Panthers vs Bucs 

or

Titans vs Colts

I like them both and normally I would just keep them both because I actually think the Titans might be a pretty decent defense the rest of the season, but someone just dropped Alexander Mattison (I'm the Dalvin owner) and I need to get him on my bench. 

Kind of just want to drop Carolina. Love the fact that they are playing Jameis but I hate the fact that it's on Thursday. They played a lot of defensive snaps versus the Rams on Sunday. 

I'd much prefer the Panthers defense.  I almost consider a Thursday night home game a plus.  More often than not, it's the offense that is traveling on the short week that is struggling in those Thursday night games.  Having watched that Bucs game last week I'm aiming at streaming any half way decent defense that is playing against them until something changes.  Winston is an absolute turnover machine.

I could understand keeping the Titans though if the aim point is the rest of the season.  

Edited by SSG

14 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Starting James White this week in a standard league over Chris Thompson and Matt Breida....smart?

Yes very smart IMO. James White is criminally underrated, the Patriots looked unstoppable in Week 1 and will be even more so if AB adds a new wrinkle to the offense. Pats are going to absolutely crush Miami, and they love to run up the score (especially on a division opponent). 

Wouldn't be surprised to see Pats score 60 points with tons of fantasy points to go around, and PPR catches for James White. 

My question: Should I start Chris Godwin vs Carolina, Chris Thompson vs Dallas, or Carlos Hyde vs Jaxonville? I'm leaning toward Hyde but want some other analysis. 

50 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Emmanuel Sanders vs. CHI or Tyrell Williams vs. KC in 0.5ppr?

Matchup favors Williams and that's who I have in there now but this also strikes me as one of those I could get wrong reading too much into Week 1 performances. 

That Chicago defense looked scary week 1.  Without hesitation I'd be picking T. Williams over Sanders in week 2.