Packers Cuts Thread

Packerraymond

1 minute ago, Norm said:

What did you hear happened with GB??

He was asked how his team interviews went at the combine. He said they didn't go well. He called out the Packers as one of the "haters", or something like that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Weren't Chili and a whole bunch of dudes keeping track of which guys at the bottom of our roster 2 years ago got cut today?

I've seen some random stuff. I don't know if it's that specific.

8 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ryan Wood: Packers are releasing OLB Randy Ramsey, per source. The hope is he will be on practice squad. Must get through waivers first. That’s not a gimme.

Tom Silverstein: Makes you wonder if they're sold on OLB Markus Jones after that impressive performance against KC Thursday night.

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He was not a fan of several questions that we asked him. Depending on who you ask he either refused to ask questions, answered monosyllabic, swore at the interviewer, or walked out.

Consensus is it was a disaster

So you're saying we aren't putting in a claim? Lol

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

kicking-car-tires.jpg

He was the 68th pick... The 4th pick in the 3rd round.

I can't remember a pick that getting getting cut.

I think the vikes picked Gilbert Brown in the 3rd round and cut him his rookie year (LOL- the stupid vikes!)... It's the only reference I got.

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

If GB is going D-Williams over Carson, that must be a good sign that MLF thinks the top 2 RB's will be full go vs CHI.  Glad to see D-Williams get a little more time to figure things out.  There are always Carson types available in a pinch.

Have we ever started a season where our front line guys have played so little during PS? I cant remember the year if we did.