The "Kick the Tires" Thread (Other Teams Cuts)

Packerraymond

I read where there was no salary buyout on the Falcons end for Sanu, so it really was a second round pick for him.  Which is way too steep for a guy whose never had a 1,000 yard season.

The guy that @Joe is referencing is a Dolphin and their best DL according to PFF.  He has an under the radar name, but his play is anything but under the radar.  He would be an excellent addition.

For what the Pats and Niners gave up the lack of a trade for a vet WR is understandable.

Would love for Gute to do something regarding the weakness of the defense up the middle along the Dline or at ILB -- figure the return of Savage, Cambell, and (maybe) Greene will shore up the S position.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Who's the next guy we have to pretend we wanted as much as Sanders now?

AJ Green is going to become that guy. Now he's a legit guy Id rent for a 3rd in a heartbeat, but then the Patriots decided they waste 2nd rounders in the draft so they might as well inflate the receiver market.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Jaire kicked his *** last month. Doesn't move the needle for me at all. Wouldn't have here either. 

No one cares about what Sanders does in September. I care about what he'll do in January. On 3rd and 7 with the game on the line against the Vikings at Lambeau, I don't want to hear it when Lazard and Kumerow can't get open or drop one. Those are the moments you'll wish you had a guy like Sanders. He's been there and made those plays.