Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

12 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I started Horizon: Zero Dawn.  I liked it, but then I got really busy and just couldn't finish.  I still have it, so I will restart it soon. 

I like the Fallout games, but I always feel like they're missing something.  Loved the settlement building in the last one.  Will definitely buy the next Fallout if they expand on that settlement building.

The Witcher 3 is probably my favorite game of all time. 

Right on. When you said "get back into video gaming" I took that as you haven't played in a long time lol. Looks like we're pretty much on the same page as far as what we like. I honestly don't play much so it takes me forever to get through stuff. Just started God of War. Not an RPG but fun as hell. 

Just hold yourself over until FFVII Remake comes out in March lol. You also might find The Outer Worlds interesting as it's a game from the original creators of FO's new game.

1 hour ago, iknowcool said:

Dying Light 2 comes out in January.  I'd highly recommend playing the first one if you haven't already - great game, easily one of my favorites this gen.

January??? There are so many good titles coming out around that time. I just finished the first a couple weeks ago. So much damn fun

Edit: where did you see this? I've seen nothing about a definite date yet

Edited by JTagg7754

24 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

January??? There are so many good titles coming out around that time. I just finished the first a couple weeks ago. So much damn fun

Edit: where did you see this? I've seen nothing about a definite date yet

I thought I saw January, but it actually just says early/Spring 2020.  So if not January, probably not too long after that.

1 hour ago, iknowcool said:

I thought I saw January, but it actually just says early/Spring 2020.  So if not January, probably not too long after that.

Of course it is bc everything and their damn mom is coming out then lol. Looking forward to this though! Gonna take a backseat to a couple others but I will be playing it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tyty said:

My son turns 6 in 8 days. I’m wondering if a. it’s an appropriate time to get him his first video game console and b. which one would be a good one to start with for a six year old 

A. You're never to young for video games

And b. Nintendo has always been the most kid friendly console when it comes to the games and probably always will be.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

A. You're never to young for video games

And b. Nintendo has always been the most kid friendly console when it comes to the games and probably always will be.

I was leaning towards Xbox one but ended up buying a 2ds. Which is pretty cool cause my first personal console for myself was a game boy color at his approximate age so he will be playing similar games to what I was 

• Like 3

Been playing man of Medan. Is this game glitched out cause Brad died right off the bat and literally nothing happened to cause him to die. I looked up his potential deaths and none lined up with what actually happened lol. He was on a balcony and he jumps down to the ground below and has me play as another character then like 20 minutes later it pans back to him and he’s dead and lying in a pool of his own blood lol. Wtf happened