Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

On 11/16/2019 at 2:14 PM, Outpost31 said:

I don’t really care about the price.  The only thing I’m concerned with on Outer Worlds is believability.  If it’s just straight up satire I’m not sure I would enjoy it.  

But you like Fallout? 

I'm not sure there's anything in the Fallout universe that isn't satire.

On 11/24/2019 at 11:31 AM, showtime said:

I just picked up Assassin's Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition that includes the season pass and came with a copy of Assassin's Creed III Remastered all for $29.99.  This is my first Assassin's Creed game.  I'm looking forward to it because the game seems like it is partly based around loot, which is awesome because I love games where you can have various types of loot (different armor pieces, weapons, etc).

I hope you enjoy it. It’s probably very good in its own right. The new ones are just so different than the old. I guess that will become clear if you play ACIII. 

• Like 1

On 12/13/2019 at 9:46 AM, The Gnat said:

Picked up a PS4 on Black Friday, I played a few hours of Horizon: Zero Dawn last night, I feel like I'm just getting through the start of the story, but it's been very good thus far and I love the world.

Horizon is one of the best open worlds in video games. It's rare to see an open world and story meld so well with each other. 

Love that game. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Finally got to play through the Titanfall 2 campaign. It was surprisingly good. I wish we could get a masterpiece fps story like Half Life 2 again but there are some solid ones as of late with metro & wolfenstein. 

For anyone that doesn't know, Titanfall 2 is on the of the free games of the month on PS+ for December