Other Games/Teams Thread

TitanLegend

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

Honestly kinda relieved I don’t have to watch this joke of a team today and can watch other teams with actual gameplans and offenses 

It is less stressful to not worry about being embarrassed to be a Titans fan. 

But also bored lol 

I need to find a team to care about other than Titans. Even if it is college football. Lol. I just don't have the passion like I do for this heartbreaker Titans squad.

But like you said we get to see other teams and often realize we aren't the only franchise that mucks things up. Lol

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

It is less stressful to not worry about being embarrassed to be a Titans fan. 

But also bored lol 

I need to find a team to care about other than Titans. Even if it is college football. Lol. I just don't have the passion like I do for this heartbreaker Titans squad.

But like you said we get to see other teams and often realize we aren't the only franchise that mucks things up. Lol

Yes I’m def bored 

other franchises make dumb decisions and muck things up. But I am certain that nobody else gets in their own way more than us on an annual basis

Watching RZ 

even the most average offense just looks so much more cohesive than ours. Guys get schemed open, the QB knows where to go with the ball as he gets to the top of his drop, receivers make plays for QB...all the things that our O doesn’t do

john glennon posted a great article on The Athletic today breaking down the reasons for sacks. The blame can be spread around, but it really comes down to the clown art smith himself, who’s just a twin of LeFleur so far. Guys look lost and confused out there and don’t look comfortable with what they’re being asked to do...all 11 of our guys. 

Marcus isn’t a great QB. He’s not an awful QB. I’m watching guys today who aren’t as good as Marcus, but 100x more comfortable in their O and reaping the benefits of it. Why is it so hard for us to build an O that the players can succeed within?

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

Watching RZ 

even the most average offense just looks so much more cohesive than ours. Guys get schemed open, the QB knows where to go with the ball as he gets to the top of his drop, receivers make plays for QB...all the things that our O doesn’t do

john glennon posted a great article on The Athletic today breaking down the reasons for sacks. The blame can be spread around, but it really comes down to the clown art smith himself, who’s just a twin of LeFleur so far. Guys look lost and confused out there and don’t look comfortable with what they’re being asked to do...all 11 of our guys. 

Marcus isn’t a great QB. He’s not an awful QB. I’m watching guys today who aren’t as good as Marcus, but 100x more comfortable in their O and reaping the benefits of it. Why is it so hard for us to build an O that the players can succeed within?

so we’re just gonna repeat the “guys don’t get schemed open” line ad nauseam because mularkey didn’t do it and act like it’s still true, i guess

there are plenty of problems with our offense, playcalling, rhythm etc but literally every single game we have multiple examples of guys running open downfield and the QB failing to get them the ball, or the OL not holding up long enough

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The entire season just feels like a waste of time for the AFC. Unless one of the QBs get injured, I can’t see anything getting in the way of another Chiefs/Patriots AFCCG.

Because football is a cruel mistress. We will beat both. Lol and watch one win the Superbowl

4 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

If Mahomes and Lamar Jackson are the future of this league, than I would be a happy camper. Two of the most fun guys I've ever seen play.

Not sold on Jackson.  If they continue to build around him and to his strengths then yes. 

Mahommes is the truth. And they will continue to use a system that is for him and put players around him that fit. 

• Like 1