Great Expectations - What does your team need to accomplish to make you happy?

Webmaster

After last Sunday?

- Don't get Deshaun Watson killed.

- Don't go 9-7. Either rally and win 10+ games, or just tank out and get Bill O'Brien/Rick Smith fired. It's gonna hurt not having a 1st/2nd in the top 5, but at least we can begin a rebuild of sorts with a new HC and GM.

9 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

Land a franchise qb I'm so,sick and tired of the turn style qbs that waste a good team. Look at Houston and KC.

I don't want that to become the Broncos but it's hard always picking 20 or lower.

Lol your life must be so rough. Let's talk when you have a jersey that starts with Siemian and ends with whoever you draft in 2032. 

44 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Lol your life must be so rough. Let's talk when you have a jersey that starts with Siemian and ends with whoever you draft in 2032. 

Being a Browns fan I couldn't even imagine. Like its hard to get excited about the season because of personnel and coaching. It's hard to get excited for the draft because the gms have been bad.

I will tell you this I think the Btowns finally got it right.

7 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Being a Browns fan I couldn't even imagine. Like its hard to get excited about the season because of personnel and coaching. It's hard to get excited for the draft because the gms have been bad.

I will tell you this I think the Btowns finally got it right.

If I'm being painfully honest, I can't believe the Browns "have got it right" until they prove they're a good team on the field for a whole season. They've been so bad for so long that it's be foolish to start believing in them now.

Playoffs or bust. This is the deepest, most talented team we've assembled since our Super Bowl run. Getting just over .500 wasn't good enough last year, and it won't be good enough this year either.

We've been a favorite dark horse pick to make the playoffs the last couple years. Time to put up or shut up.

14 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

Land a franchise qb I'm so,sick and tired of the turn style qbs that waste a good team. Look at Houston and KC.

I don't want that to become the Broncos but it's hard always picking 20 or lower.

Sounds rough.

Archived