Great Expectations - What does your team need to accomplish to make you happy?

Webmaster

At this point, we might as well tank and secure our QBOTF, whoever that may be. If it's a college kid they're after, get him. If it's Taylor (or Peterman), get him more protection and weapons. Whatever the case may be, we might as well tank and make the most out of our multitude of picks.

Re-hire Dave Gettleman. Then return to the playoffs and win at least one game.

If we are actually literally going to keep Marty Hurney, well, then I don't think they can do anything to make me happy besides win the Super Bowl because otherwise I am going to be pissed about all of this.

Piggybacking on what @titansNvolsR#1said, playoffs or bust this year. Preferably we would win the division, but even with one of the WC spots, I'd be satisfied.

Mariota also needs to play 16+ games. Even if we were to make the playoffs, if Mariota gets hurt again for an extended time, it'd leave a lot of questions and concerns going into the 2018 season. We need Mariota healthy.

For the Raiders and their SOS, I just want them to make the playoffs again.

Ive been let down so many times by this team, that im trying not to buy into too much of the hype, but it is definitely hard not too with our O.

Can Carr show that he can lead the Raiders to 28+ a game?
will our D do anything outside of Mack and Irvin?

If we miss the playoffs - very disappointed
Make playoffs as WC - content ( as long as we never get blown out in season)
Win AFCW - Very happy with the season.

With Carr having no experience in the Playoffs, I dont expect too deep of a run, but will be heart broken if they lose regardless of the round

Archived