FA 2020

drfrey13

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Why on earth would Brady leave NE and go to a roster that has far less talent, trash WR's, zero defense and hasn't won a playoff game in 20 years?  It literally makes zero sense and a 43 year old Brady doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would go to a team with so many questions and is in full rebuild mode. 

The only reason I could see would be him proving that HE was what made the Pats, not BB, and that he's THAT good. 

As much as I can't stand him as a player, he doesn't seem like that kind of guy to go off and look that kind of petty or ego driven. 

So yeah, it doesn't make sense to me either.

34 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Great deal and fantastic value.  Bravo Mayock and the Raiders!!!

Love the deal even more when you consider we got two starting caliber LB’s for roughly $18M when the Jets paid CJ Mosley $17M last off-season. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

Another player I wouldn't mind taking a look at is Breshad Perriman. He looked really good last year down the stretch when Evans and Godwin went down.

I always felt like Perriman had it in him. If not for the rash of injuries he had early on, dude wouldn't last 10 seconds on the market had his overall body of work resembled last year. Now though, he's a possible steal. I'd nab him in a heartbeat.

27 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

What CB's are you hoping we target now?  We clearly need to land one but it appears the best remaining CB's are around 30 and therefore most likely on the downside of their careers.  I doubt we would overpay for one of them based on what I have seen from Mayock.  Hopefully a trade is in the works for a younger guy.

Chris Harris Jr on a team friendly deal structured like TW’s deal (No dead cap after year 1) would be ideal. Maybe sign him to a 2-3 year deal at 10-11M per. 

Logan Ryan, Trae Waynes, Bashaud Breeland, Eli Apple, and Ronald Darby are all cheaper options too.