FA 2020

drfrey13

Overall the Raiders improved the defense a lot. I don’t get the Witten one and hoping he gets cut in camp. Hope Eli Apple proves me wrong. Middle of the defense vastly improved. For sure Thought Gruden would go get a WR. Maybe that still happens. Raiders put themselves in a great position to where they only need to get a WR in the draft and everything else is added talent. 

If the Chargers end up with Cam Newton and he’s healthy that team is dangerous. They have added some nice talent in FA. Also spending a lot which maybe proves they won’t go after Newton and just get a rookie QB for cheap. They legit might have a top 10 defense if not top 5.

Edited by agarcia34

8 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Overall the Raiders improved the defense a lot.

I'd say they've gone from an F to a C on defense. Kwiatkoski is the wild card. We need to see how he does in a starting role. Collins and Littleton are starters, if Kwiatkoski hits that's 3 solid starters.

Still major issues in the secondary at CB and S. Still need some depth a LB and in the secondary. 

Improved, but still not going to be a great pass rushing team. And will still have issues in coverage as of today.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I'd say they've gone from an F to a C on defense. Kwiatkoski is the wild card. We need to see how he does in a starting role. Collins and Littleton are starters, if Kwiatkoski hits that's 3 solid starters.

Still major issues in the secondary at CB and S. Still need some depth a LB and in the secondary. 

Improved, but still not going to be a great pass rushing team. And will still have issues in coverage as of today.

At this point, I wouldn't be mad if we spent 3 draft picks in the secondary...

6 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

I wonder if we have kicked the tires on Demarcus Robinson. He could be a sneaky good add to our WR room.

That's an interesting name, really liked him coming out and he sure lit us up in the one game this season, he'd be reasonably cheap too i would think. Good spotting.

Raiders sured you up the D-line rotation and brought in young pass rushers who can grow. Got to be happy about that. Heath doesn't thrill me and neither does apple. But someone has to play corner haha.

Apple was good coming out maybe something clicks, he is only 24