FA 2020

drfrey13

10 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Yep, if im honest he's been more than I expected and I don't have the same hyperventilation with him coming in as I do when I see Parker trotting onto the field 😁

He's been a solid backup tackle, plenty of teams starting tackles probably are not much better!

When Parker comes into the game I’m like “Noooooooooooo” and my heart races.  
maybe we just more him to guard cuz he’s been so bad at T.  I don’t think he’ll ever be a legit LT even as a backup.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Kush and Smith are probably vet minimum.

Most likely which would mean 910k for smith and 1.05m for yah, under new cba.

vet min salary chart link:

https://247sports.com/nfl/green-bay-packers/Article/Breaking-down-the-new-CBA-and-the-Packers-salary-cap-Ken-Ingalls-Brian-Gutekunst-145077613/

Based on Nassibs figures of 3y,25M with 17M guarenteed at signing he’s gotta have a cap hit of 7-8M.

if we assume Mariota signed for just 6M, then we’re over the cap by around 1.25M with draft rookie pool figured.

and I know this is debated how to figured the rookie pool, but if you just run a spreadsheet with the salaries and place the Cap hit of the pick into the chart it solves the problem of (rookie - 610k or possibly more).

Still scratching my head about Witten. Makes me wonder about Moreau because he did some really good things as TE2 as a rookie. Just doesn't make sense to spend 4m on a TE with declining ability and lack of ST capability. Moreau's health seems to be doing fine, but maybe that's the reason why? His knee isn't recovering? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Still scratching my head about Witten. Makes me wonder about Moreau because he did some really good things as TE2 as a rookie. Just doesn't make sense to spend 4m on a TE with declining ability and lack of ST capability. Moreau's health seems to be doing fine, but maybe that's the reason why? His knee isn't recovering? 

Dont have to worry about wrs when you running 3 te sets on 60% of your snaps. 

26 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

He reportedly tore his ACL and the injury was near the end of the year (week 13ish). Those have close to a 9 month recovery time usually I think. So not totally unexpected that he would miss most/all of training camp and start the season on the PUP.