Sunday Night Football - Steelers @ Patriots

Dome

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Funny how you cant argue any of the points being made. But that's par for the course for you.

what point did you make? ratings draw? I mean yeah i guess the casual fan doesnt realize the steelers are a team on the decline.

Just now, Kiltman said:

they are 11-4 in the Brady era against them, it's usually good for a big atmosphere Pats win

And they're 1-1 against them in the past 2 years with the loss being of a somewhat controversial nature. But do tell me how those Brady wins from a 18 year span matters when the only two players who have played against one another more than 5 times in this rivalry are Ben and Brady.

Just now, ninjapirate said:

what point did you make? ratings draw? I mean yeah i guess the casual fan doesnt realize the steelers are a team on the decline.

Ok troll...pretty clear you have nothing intelligent to add, as usual.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

And they're 1-1 against them in the past 2 years with the loss being of a somewhat controversial nature. But do tell me how those Brady wins from a 18 year span matters when the only two players who have played against one another more than 5 times in this rivalry are Ben and Brady.

I tried to make it sound better than the Steelers being 1-5 in this "era" since 2013

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

They are 207-62 / 30-10 against everyone in the Brady Era... your point is?

Don't worry bro... Jealousy breeds contempt. These are the premier franchises in the NFL. If one appears not to be a Super Bowl contender the trolls come out. Just so happens that for the Steelers that appears to be in Week 1 though obviously we've learned in the Tomlin era this team will be competitive until Week 17 at the very least even in a down year.

Archived