Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

I wasn't expecting to get goosed by him, but I wasn't expecting a ton out of Hoeckenson this week when I picked him up (stings a bit that I dropped Vance McDonald for him) because of a bad matchup, but I won't have him shouldering the blame.

Chris Carson and Marvin Jones (not that I had been options on my bench) burnt me, mostly Carson's fumbles.  As-is, I'm hoping the Jets can somehow manage to keep OBJ out of the end zone (I'm the world's biggest Nick Chubb fan tonight) and I can still eek out a win.

5 hours ago, The LBC said:

I wasn't expecting to get goosed by him, but I wasn't expecting a ton out of Hoeckenson this week when I picked him up (stings a bit that I dropped Vance McDonald for him) because of a bad matchup, but I won't have him shouldering the blame.

Chris Carson and Marvin Jones (not that I had been options on my bench) burnt me, mostly Carson's fumbles.  As-is, I'm hoping the Jets can somehow manage to keep OBJ out of the end zone (I'm the world's biggest Nick Chubb fan tonight) and I can still eek out a win.

So far I've got a burgeoning Chubby.

Well I almost lost/got killed by the other team.

There were about 5 mins or so left for most of the 1 pm games. Me and the other owner are in a tight on but I am projected to win 210-190 then out of no where, his team scores 20 points. Russ scored, Jamie Collins - pick 6, and Justin Tucker 50 yard FG - 5 points. I ended up being down 172-196.

I ended up winning on MNF, I had Chubb and Schobert vs Landry. They out scored him 43-9. Whewww

Had to choose between TJ Hockenson and David Njoku starting at tight end last week.  When I saw Hockenson's 0.7 points, I thought I made the wrong choice til the first dang quarter.

Injuries aside, AJ Brown v. Board of Education is 2-0, so I guess it's OK for now.

• Like 1