Monday Night Football! Houston @ New Orleans!

ET80

Texans v Saints  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Texans
    • Saints
  2. 2. Who is the best player on offense?

• Drew Brees
    • Michael Thomas
    • Alvin Kamara
    • Deshaun Watson
    • DeAndre Hopkins
    • Will Fuller
    • Other
  3. 3. Who is the best player on defense?

• Cam Jordan
    • Marshawn Lattimore
    • Marcus Davenport
    • JJ Watt
    • Whitney Mercilius
    • Zach Cunningham
    • Other

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Thank Jeebus. I didn't want to have to kidnap his child again like I did for the NFC Championship Ga . . . wait, was somebody talking?

Was Vinovich's crew responsible for the call? He wasn't, we put too much hate on the ref for missed calls. They aren't supposed to be seeing everything. Were the refs over there part of his actual crew? It's an all star crew (I know I know) so it could be anyone.

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

Was Vinovich's crew responsible for the call? He wasn't, we put too much hate on the ref for missed calls. They aren't supposed to be seeing everything. Were the refs over there part of his actual crew? It's an all star crew (I know I know) so it could be anyone.

Pretty sure Vinovich was at the head of the all-star crew in the game.  Believe me, jrry and I were beside ourselves because BV has a fairly long history of hosing the Rams with pretty blatant bad or missed calls, particularly in primetime games.  And, without fail, if we played in primetime, his crew was the one that got the game.  It was like Mike Dean coincidentally always seeming to be the referee chosen for North London Derbies despite his blatant preference for Tottenham.

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Ill just say this. If the Saints fans and players for that matter continue to hold on that that no call that happened freaking 8 months ago then the Saints are the ones that are going to have that hangover and not the hangover people think the Rams will have. Ive been on the record telling all my Saints friends and family members in Louisiana. They dont want to hear me but its true. If the Saints can let that go and move on they will be fighting hard to get back to the NFCCG but if they cant they will not make the playoffs or at best be a wildcard time and loss on the road wildcard weekend. 

Outside of a few radical fans that every fanbase has, what saints fans or players for that matter are bringing up and holding on to the call without being prompted?

I just don't see it happening often, if at all.

Far less than other fanbases are clinging to spygate (insert ANY controversy) and still crying "cheaters!" and that doesn't really seem to be bringing any teams down that I'm aware of.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Pretty sure Vinovich was at the head of the all-star crew in the game.  Believe me, jrry and I were beside ourselves because BV has a fairly long history of hosing the Rams with pretty blatant bad or missed calls, particularly in primetime games.  And, without fail, if we played in primetime, his crew was the one that got the game.  It was like Mike Dean coincidentally always seeming to be the referee chosen for North London Derbies despite his blatant preference for Tottenham.

My point is that isn't relevant. He isn't looking at the play, nor should he. He is demonstrably blameless