Week 2: VIKINGS (1-0) at Packers (1-0)

swede700

Last year, Kirk Cousins passed for 425 yds in Lambeau, how many will he throw for this time?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Last year, Kirk Cousins passed for 425 yds in Lambeau, how many will he throw for this time?

• Less than 100 yds
    • 100-203 yds (Rodgers' total last week)
    • 204-275 yds
    • 276-325 yds
    • 326-400 yds
    • 400+ yds

Ive stood behind Cousins since the day he signed. But today is the day, that i give up. He is not the guy. I hate to say it, but i want this team to MISS the playoffs. I want a QB drafted in round 1 next year. I know 100% this team led by Kirk Cousins, with this offensive line can not win a playoff game against  some of the NFC's best. I think we have blown this teams championship window, because Cousins & this OL. The run game & defense is great & championship caliber. 

People will say its an over reaction & that its only week 2. But its over. For those who think otherwise, get back with me after week 17. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric dunn said:

Ive stood behind Cousins since the day he signed. But today is the day, that i give up. He is not the guy. I hate to say it, but i want this team to MISS the playoffs. I want a QB drafted in round 1 next year. I know 100% this team led by Kirk Cousins, with this offensive line can not win a playoff game against  some of the NFC's best. I think we have blown this teams championship window, because Cousins & this OL. The run game & defense is great & championship caliber. 

People will say its an over reaction & that its only week 2. But its over. For those who think otherwise, get back with me after week 17. 

Regardless, we won't finish bad enough to get a good QB.

We're not bad enough to go worse than 8-8. 

Minnesota Wild syndrome. Not good enough to win the Cup. Not bad enough to get a top pick.

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Minnesota Wild syndrome. Not good enough to win the Cup. Not bad enough to get a top pick.

The chiefs didn’t either. They made a bold trade up for Mahomes. That’s going to be how we do it. Unless we trade away picks, which is what I’m afraid of with Spielman. 

Edited by vikingsrule
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

It's called the middle and the NBA and the NHL are the worst for that.  NFL has more parody.   Yep 8-8 is probably the outcome.  If cousins continues to regress this team is in huge, if not already Trouble.