Week 2: VIKINGS (1-0) at Packers (1-0)

swede700

Last year, Kirk Cousins passed for 425 yds in Lambeau, how many will he throw for this time?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Last year, Kirk Cousins passed for 425 yds in Lambeau, how many will he throw for this time?

• Less than 100 yds
    • 100-203 yds (Rodgers' total last week)
    • 204-275 yds
    • 276-325 yds
    • 326-400 yds
    • 400+ yds

1 hour ago, VIKINGS101011 said:

Tua’s a guaranteed Dolphin. Will be impossible to out tank them. Herbert or Frohm though we could send a future 1st to trade up for. 

Edit: I haven’t watched any of Herbert or Frohm so far this year. I just know they were highly touted coming into the year.

I was being a smart alec honestly, Crazy of me to say the Phins don't draft a QB this year and wait for Trevor Lawrence?

• Like 1

One thing I can truly say is that Dalvin Cook is a star in our league. I dunno why we stopped feeding him when we got to the goal line, but he is a legit threat to score from anywhere. It’s crazy how including the legendary Adrian Peterson, if dalvin remains healthy we will have experienced almost 20 years of elite tail back play.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Sadly, we are stuck with him for another 30 games too.

It's too early to throw in the towel. A team with playoff ambitions may be willing to roll the dice on his contract if their starter goes down. Drew Brees cot hurt today.

It will be harder, but still possible, to get a team to take on his contract in the offseason when they have other options. If the Vikings agree to pay $10M of his salary it should be easy to move him though.  Cousins isn't worth the contract the Vikings gave him, but he is worth the $20M that would be left on his contract if the Vikings paid the rest.

It isn't the move that I would have made, and I have made what I would have done known since before the move was made, but I don't blame the team for rolling the dice. You have to swing hard in case you hit it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cearbhall said:

It's too early to throw in the towel. A team with playoff ambitions may be willing to roll the dice on his contract if their starter goes down. Drew Brees cot hurt today.

It will be harder, but still possible, to get a team to take on his contract in the offseason when they have other options. If the Vikings agree to pay $10M of his salary it should be easy to move him though.  Cousins isn't worth the contract the Vikings gave him, but he is worth the $20M that would be left on his contract if the Vikings paid the rest.

It isn't the move that I would have made, and I have made what I would have done known since before the move was made, but I don't blame the team for rolling the dice. You have to swing hard in case you hit it.

He has a no-trade clause. No team that would want him has room for his salary. After watching him today, who would even want him?