Week 2 GDT: Still the Browns vs. New York’s 2nd Team

NateDawg

Bounce Back  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Monken will be gone next year as a HC. I’m not worried.

It seems like the entire team has loose lips and lots of dirty laundry to air in this early part of the season. Lack of discipline on the field last Sunday and no discipline off the field anytime there is a mic in front of them. They all need to shut up and just win a game. 

• Like 1

Without that blindside call or the opi browns probably up by a td at half.

Titans didnt do anything spectacular and without the refs probably would've been a blowout the other way. Everyone saw the explosiveness on that first drive. 

Shouldn't be worrying, but also shouldnt be too greedy either. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

You don’t wear an expensive watch like that on the field to not be noticed and not have people talk about it. 

So you're saying he wore it so that he could be asked about by the media and talk about it?

Interesting take.

A wrong take, considering his response when asked about it by a local beat that often forgets they are covering a football team and not the real housewives of Berea.

2 hours ago, dawgattack said:

They all need to shut up and just win a game. 

If they win they can say whatever they want so they just need to win which is the same for every team.

I can't believe how dramatic we all are being. Watches don't matter. Words don't matter. Doing your job on game day is what matters. We didn't do it quite well enough for 43 minutes last week and we were awful the last 17 minutes. We need to clean things up and improve on the first 3 quarters we played and forget the 4th quarter happened.

Everyone who tries tries every game. You can only motivate those who aren't motivated already and they really shouldn't be on a team anyway. Go do something you enjoy. Hopefully we don't have many of those players and they will come out and do their best every week no matter the circumstances.

I don't think we saw who we will eventually be in week one. I think everyone overreacting to non-football stuff right now will settle down when they see the Browns playing better football. Remember this is supposed to be us against them and yes the fans are part of us because we wear orange and brown. Lets support the team and not hate on ourselves because we have been perennial losers and all we have known for a long time is self loathing. This is a new era, we have to change our attitudes just like the players do, we aren't losers anymore. Bad games happen. I trust we'll right the ship and I'll support the players and coaches doing it until they prove me wrong I'm not going to be negative and be miserable until they prove me right, that's unnecessary stress/drama that I don't want or need.

Lets go Browns!

Edited by Thomas5737
's

10 hours ago, bruceb said:

Not sure I agree.

Especially when our HC and OC call plays that our QB turns into INTs.

NE has shown how dominant TE combos can work.

Dominant TE combos? That happen close to 8yrs ago. League and offense has changed since. NEs 2nd TE last year caught 3 passes last year.